Chapter 1

Song for this chapter :
Life of the party - Shawn Mendes

I wake up and rub my eyes and look at the clock which says 11:54 A.M. I roll out of bed and stretch and make a weird noise. Today I have nothing to do but do my chores. Which are to clean off the porch because my parents are having a party since it's the beginning of summer.

It is a little confusing how me and my siblings are the ones doing all the work for this party so I don't know why my parents say they're throwing the damn party.

It's no need for me to get dressed up and fancy to get dirty all over again. Therefore I'm going to clean the porch then get dressed. I brush my teeth and throw my dirty blonde hair into a messy bun and put my flip flops on. I open the door, I'm blasted by the summer heat. I huff and put my ear phones into my ears and my favorite song came on Classic by MKTO

I sway my hips and sweep the ground at the same time as I sing along with the song

" Woo girl your shining

Like a 5th avenue diamond

And they don't make you like they used to

You're never going out of style."

" Woo petty baby

This world might have gone crazy

The way you saved me, who could blame me

When i just wanna make you smile. "

" I wanna trill you like Michael

I wanna kiss you like prince

Lets get it on like Marvin gaye like Hathaway

Write a song for you like this

Your over my head, I'm out-'

I was interrupted by laughter I snap my head up and I am shocked when I see Nash, Jack & Jack, JC, Sam, Cameron, Hayes, Sammy, Carter, Kian, Matt, Taylor and my favorite Shawn.

"That was some good dance moves." JC smirked, and I felt a blush rise to my cheeks.

"Thanks, but we're you guys just watching my the entire time" I say trying to glaring at the very attractive boys, which is really hard because they are super hot!

"Well, when something entertains us we watch." Kian grins and I roll my eyes.

"What are you his side kick "I roll my eyes again. I will never get done cleaning if these guys don't leave.

"Well I don't use the term sidekick I prefer the word best friend or the peanut to his butter" Kian continues to ramble. I stomp my feet getting a little aggravated.

"Your a pretty good singer. " Carter says with a sly smirk apon his face.

" Pretty good. " I say scoffing,
" I'm amazing." I say in a joking matter I don't want to come off as arrogant. I realize the guys caught on because they started to laugh.

" Maybe you and Shawn could make a duet sometime. " Carter says looking from me to Shawn

"I'll have to think about that, I don't really go singing songs with random strangers. " I say sarcastically.

"You should be honored to do a duet with Shawn he is an phenomenal singer. " Says Taylor as he pats Shawn on the head as if he were a dog. Shawn removes Taylor's hand and his cheeks turn crimson red. I just smile.

" I don't think she knows who we are. " I beileve Cameron said in a whisper. Everyone's mouth is in the shape of a "O". They are well know with social media, who wouldn't know them.