EVERY BODY SHUT UP

Yes I am fully aware that the word means cat, I do not know what else to call these kinds of people I will change it once I find out.

And at that moment the main hall erupted in a sea of panicked yowling. It was chaos. The Two Princes looked towards each other than back at the Pitt of screaming. They were shocked all of their subjects we're in disarray from one single find they knew the rabbit Folk more important but for this many neko to freak out one was found it was crazy unthinkable. Clumps of fur for being thrown in the air, and people were screaming and shouting.
    WE MUST BE QUIET FOR WE MUSENT STARTLE THE BUNNY FOLK!
The queen ran up to the crowd in front of her and flung up her hands beginning Shout at the top of her lungs.

Silence all of Yee ! You all know the prophecy exit the castle immediately!

A hush of Silence calmed the once Raging Sea of people. The masses of animal-like people exited the castle in an orderly like fashion as the queen beckoned the fox Hunter and began shouting orders at her guards. "Kirishima you are my most trusted guard, follow this fox Hunter and retrieve the rabbit Folk make sure he is unconscious before doing so, for  they are easy to scare. "And you" she said pointing to another guard "Bring my son's to the back of the castle and have the Castle species specialist explain how to deal with a rabbit Folk properly."  Todoroki tilted his head in confusion with one ear sticking up while the other was pressed against his head. 
    {Aren't all species principal's & customs the same.}

The guard lead them through the endless hallways to the opposite side of the castle where the library was. Todoroki Walked next to the guard for he knew where it was and had been there many a time. Bakugo walked behind them he had never been to the library not once he didn't even know this castle had one.

As they entered flood large wooden double doors the smell of paper and books wafted from the room. The room was three stories tall and every wall was covered floor-to-ceiling with books a small group of Neko Maids were chatting in the corner. A tired looking black cat walked up to the Two Princes and motion for them to follow him over to a few yellow couches in the other corner of the library.

"Mr. Aizawa the princes are here to learn about the Rabbit folk.'' The strong tailed lion type Neko while his tail was wagging furiously. "Why the sudden need for knowledge. "  Well one of the hunters found one." "Oh"  he said unfazed before mumbling "Thank you Ojrio you are dismissed" then began to speak and monotone voice.

A long time ago there were four kingdoms the Feline the K9 the Other and the- WE ALREADY FUCKING KNOW THIS SHIT, JUST TELL US THE IMPORTAN STUFF!!!
Yelled (must I really say who.)
Todoroki's cat ear flicked back and caught the sound of Ojiro running away from the explosive princess temper. He wished he could do the same but alas he he was stuck.

"The Bunny Folk are a very rare race as a result of the war."He began leading them down another hallway and into a museum like room which neither had ever seen. "This particular species is very shy timid and easy to scare.Most likely due to the fact that the surrounding kingdoms population consisted mostly of predatorial Neko species. Due to this our relationship were very fragile and unfortunately due to the war, it would seem that we are on very bad terms with them. This may cause a problem because the prophecy says that the bunny folk will choose one of the Kings or in your case princess to become feet ultimate, ruler over both kingdoms."

"Got it" Bakugo said in a surprisingly understanding voice. Yes said genuinely taken aback. But you must be very careful, some say that their heart is faint to fear and a single scare could kill them instantly"

Both were shocked at this someone dying out of fright seemed almost impossible, although... some reports of the casualty count after the war said that some rabbit Folk had died even though not a single wound was upon their body.

~~Time skip~~

The princess stood at a closed door that lead into a spare living room. The queen stood in front of the door, grinning ear-to-ear." You two may go in now but be quiet he is sleeping"She said in a hushed voice before stepping aside from the door. The Two unwary Princes opened both doors and proceeded into the dimly lit room.
The room was nicely sized and was furnished with several luxurious couches throughout the room, a fancy rug was underneath a glass coffee table with a antique vase of white roses. A cobblestone fireplace was lit allowing the room to stay a nice warm temperature, next to it was a large pile of blankets that was slowly rising and falling on its own. Sure enough curled up in the mass of handmade quilts was a small boy about 15 with green hair and two long years protruding from the unkept mess. A rabbit Folk, and creature thought to be extinct was bear in front of them.

910