Jeremy x Trans! Reader Part 2

Okay, now let me explain this before we get into it. This school is like an infection. They are all assholes and they make my life a living hell.

The occurance of today was in p.e., Since my assigned gender at birth was female, I change in the girls locker room. We changed into our uniforms and went out to run laps. I noticed Chloe, Brooke, and Jenna, looking and me and giggling. We finally went in to change, and since it's healthier to take your binder off when exercising, I had it folded with my other clothes. I had walked over to change into my clothes and noticed holes cut all over my binder.

The bell rang and I stood up, closed my journal and shoved it into my bag. My mom is taking me to the mall today in hopes of finding some new clothes. Now I'll have to beg her to order a binder online which means no binder for a few weeks because she procrastinates.

I huffed and walked out of the classroom. That was the final bell dismissing students. I walked through the hall towards the back doors near the football field, avoiding most people besides a few stragglers. I ran into Jeremy on the way out. We got aquainted after the whole fiasco the other day with the popular kids.

"You still up for video g-games a-at your house tonight?" He nervously asked.

"You know it. 5pm. Sharp. Bring snacks." I said blatantly as I waved him goodbye.

---Sorry for the short update but i felt like i wanted to keep the video games and stuff in next chapter.