Dear Parents....

Dear parents~
I have depression let's get that one thing straight. I've have these thoughts that never seem to go away. Everybody has these thought once in a while but they just can't go away in a snap of your fingers. It's not a joke so don't call me stupid. I could actually die from this I hope you understand. I'm trying to get better on my own but I have people around me who aren't fighting this war alone.

Dear parents
Yes I am bisexual. Yeah I learned at a early age. I don't really care what you think if you don't support LGBTQ+. At least I am happy. I could like a Boy or girl it really doesn't matter to me. As long as I am happy I will be ok with this. So go ahead you can put our religion in this. I don't think it really matters what I am. It's really sad the I can't tell you this. Because I'm afraid what you will so to me. Just please try to accept me. I'm still a person.

Dear Dad

We aren't getting along anymore. It's not like I don't love you. It's just you do stuff that I don't really like. I try to keep my personal thoughts to myself. Remember that time when you asked me if I was depressed and I said no. I was lying through my teeth. if I told you yes. You would just say stay of the Internet it's making your brain weird. You can think that but you won't know the actual truth unless I tell you.

Dear mom~

I love you mom. And we are kinda close. But I still can't tell you some things to your face. As I said before I have depression. It's not a joking matter. I mean hell you work at a therapist so I should tell you this stuff,but I just can't. I'm afraid you will take me to some random lady or guy and talk about this. I don't know why I am afraid. I wanna get help. But I am just scared too. Please help.

Dear parents~

I feel like I am ugly. I guess I am up to that age when I think that right? You wanna know why I hate to wear dresses and shorts? I hate the way my body looks. My legs,my arms,my nose,my smile everything about my body. And soon or later those parts might be covered with something else. Cuts or scars which ever comes first.

Dear parents~

I think I am slowly becoming. Fuck up. Why do I feel this way? Is it because it's true. Is it because it's false. I guess I have to figure out for myself. Just for now I can be the sister,the friend YOUR daughter who is the fuck up.

Dear parents...

I love you. I just can't speak this shit out loud......hope you understand why I feel,think and do the things I do...

You're daughter, nell