epilogue

Hi guys
Actually I didn't think about epilogue but as Ragyarags asked I'm posting it hope you all will like it    

"We can hear a man was shouting"

"Man:open it open the door dammit otherwise it will not be good I'm telling open the door now"

"He was locked in a room and was banging on door and shouting angrily" 

"Than we can hear some giggling sounds and the man closed his eyes irritated than turned around it was laksh"

"And the one was giggling is none other than our ragu. She was also with him locked in room. Laksh looks at her with little anger"

"Laksh:ye sab tumne kiya hai na ha? Lekin Kaise tum andar ho to darvaza kisne band kiya? (You have did all this right? But How you are also in room than who locked the door?) He asked her"

"Ragini:simple laksh ramu kaka (their servent) locked it. She said smiling without giving any heed to his anger"

"Laksh:tumhe kya lagta hai ye baccho jaisi harkate karne se mai maan jaaounga.to nahi samjhi tum. (What do you think.I will get convinced by this childish acts.then big no.do you understand) he said angrily sits on bed and started talking on phone ignoring her completely. While she pouts cutely"

"Fb before one day"

"Ragini was in market she was buying some vegetables when her eyes falls on road.a boy was standing on road and a car was coming towards him in full speed but he didn't noticed ragini gets tensed for him"

"Ragini ran towards him and pushed him and car hits ragini and she faints there.some people's surrounded there and takes her to hospital"

"Hospital"

"Laksh came running there he was very tensed.he asked about ragini and goes towards the room where ragini was.he came in and finds unconcious ragini on bed. She had bandage on her head"

"His eyes gets teary. His heart was beating fastly.he ran towards her and hold her hand"

"Laksh:ragini doll..he said with love.she slowly opens her eyes.and he smiles"

"Laksh:ragini tum tum theek ho ?ye sab ye sab kese hua ?Tum tum thik ho na tumhe dard ho raha hai kya mai doctor ko bulao? (Ragini are you are you ok? How all this happened? Are you fine? Are feeling pain.should I call doctor?) He was talking in one go not giving her chance to talk"

"Ragini:laksh laksh laksh calm down.I'm fine don't worry relax I'm fine. She said finally stoping him"

"Laksh:how can I be relax ragini.when you are in pain. He said with moist eyes than kissed her forhead lovingly and merged his forhead with hers"

"Laksh:thank God you are fine.I was so scared.how all this happened.can't you walk properly on road. He said scolding her"

"Than she narraited everything to him whatever happened and he gets shocked and than angry"

"Laksh:what. Just to save that child you came infront of the car.how can you do this ragini.what if something whould have happened with you? Didn't you think once about me?. He shouts angrily. She tried to speak but he didn't let her"