last part

Hi So guys your wait is over
I hope you were waiting for this 😯
Anyway lets start with story.

"Scene starts from laksh who was looking emotionless but as soon as ragini goes from there he falls down on his knees.tears rolled down from his eyes which he was stoping till now"

"Other side ragini was walking on road like a lifeless body.laksh words kept ringing in her ears.which makes her cry more.She falls down on her knees in the middle of the road.and started crying bitterly.he has just broke her heart in million pieces without doing anything but just by his words"

"Laksh:mai jaanta hu ragini Maine tumhe bohot hurt kiya hai.par tumse jyada mujhe dard ho raha hai ragini.meri baaton se I'm sorry ragini.I'm sorry.mai tumhe kabhi hurt nahi karna chahta tha.tumne to meri zindagi ki tanhai ko dur kiya hai.par ragini ek sach jo tum nahi jaanti.agar tumhe vo pata chala to tum mujhse nafrat karogi. Aur mai tumhari aankhon mai apne liye nafrat bardast nahi kar paonga.I'm sorry ragini.but "I really love you ragini". (I know ragini I have hurted you alot.but I'm feeling the pain more than you because of my words.I'm sorry ragini.I'm sorry.I never wanted to hurt you.in my life I always feel alone but you get rid of those feelings from me.but a truth which you don't know if you gets to know about it you will hate me.and I can't tolrate hate for me in your eyes.I'm sorry ragini.but "I really love you ragini") he said all this while crying"

"His own words was killing him he was feeling like killing himself for hurting her like this. he was also broken like her.he was also feeling the same pain.or may be much more than her.as he is the reason for her pain.he was crying.when his name gets announced"

"He don't want to perform after this he never Knew their faceoff will be like this.after this 3 days which was like ages for him.he was dying to meet her to see her but he cant.but he also don't want to make his fans sad because of his personal reasons.so he composed himself and came on stage"

"Milne hai mujhse ayi phir jaane kyu tanhai kis mod or he layi aashiqui...
Ho....khud se hai ya khuda se is pal meri ladai.kis mod pe hai layi aashiqui...."

(He started singing with heavy heart and painful voice)

"Aashiqui baazi hai taash ki
Toot.te bante vishwaas ki.
O...Milne Hai mujhse ayi..
Phir jaane kyu tanhaai
Kis mod pe hai layi aashiqui"

(He gets angry on himself realizing that he has broked her trust today and his eyes gets moist)

"Toota hua saaz hoon main
Khud se hi naaraz hoon main
Seene mai jo kahin pe dabi hai
Aisi koi aawaaz hoon main
Sun le mujhe tu bin kahe....
Kab tak khamoshi dil sahe...

(Tears came in his eyes.remembering his words and her hurt face)

"Aashiqui baazi hai taash ki
Toot.te bante vishwaas ki..
Aashiqui baazi hai taash ki
Toot.te bante vishwaas ki"

"O Milne hai mujhse ayi
Phir jaane kyu tanhaai
Kis mod pe hai laayi aashiqui..
Ho...khud se hai ya khuda se is pal meri ladai.
Kis mod pe hai layi aashiqui..."

(He sings closing his eyes in pain and falls down on his knees)

"Screen split into two one side ragini was crying in the middle of the road.
Other side laksh was broken on stage"