the legend of the keepers.

❝ THE FIRST OF AN ERA ❞
( KEEPERS OF THE STONES )
o. origins
summary

 originssummary

◌ ◌ ◌

Long before mankind populated Earth, and long before Earth was even inhabitable, when the universe was first created, six celestial stones were born to give life to everything that we know today. These gems, named the Infinity Stones, had power unthinkable for any one person to handle, and, with great power comes great responsibility. And, the responsibility was given to the six Keepers of the Stones.

Birthed from the stars of Space and the purity of Soul, they were the most powerful beings in the universe. They defended the Stones with their lives, and even sacrificed them when it came down to it. When attacked, individually, by an enemy like no other, named Thanos, light years ago, they sent the Stones off onto different planets in hopes of hiding them. The Keepers were destroyed shortly after successfully hiding the Stones.

The spirits of the Keepers were not lost, though, and they followed their respective Stones throughout the universe. Since that fateful day, the Keepers were reborn, and even now, they still have a job to do.

Protect the Infinity Stones, at all costs.

◌ ◌ ◌

note.
super freaking short but it's just some backstory to the Keepers and it's a summary so