《1

I woke up to sunshine pouring in through the bedroom window. It was going another hot day. I yawned and sat up in bed, careful not to disturb Jaemin; my step brother.

Actually, I am not suprise of his appearence in my room. We were slept together last night but just it wasn't our attention.

I asked him to sleep with me because of I was afraid of being alone in my room. Usually my little sister would accompany me, slept together with me but my mother and his husband took her with them to go to another country.

Well they always busy with their works so we barely have time to spend as a family.

My father had died suddenly 2 years ago. Losing him was a big aching hole inside me. Remembering about the sweet moments a long ago could make me in tears.

He had been really special and I missed him every day but when I looked at my mother, I could see that my father dying so suddenly had been much worse for her. It had ripped her heart out.

My little sister; Chaeyeon especially, being so young. She was only eight. My guts twisted thinking about how must she felt.

My mother had been married with another man last year. His name is Na Jimin and he had son name Na Jaemin.

At first I didn't like both of them. I know my mother always alone, need someone with her whenever she had problem and that was why I accepted the fact that she had married with another man.

I know my mother still loves my father. She just need someone with her. I'm happy as long as she happy.

But the worse thing was I felt like I was slowly getting away with my mother. She's always busy and so did her husband.

Since then I only had this step brother. He's nice but sometimes I hate his flirty behaviour but still he's kind.

Now Jaemin nuzzled in close besides me. I lightly pushed him away and got up from the bed.

I was about to go down the stairs when suddenly I heard him yelling my name.

" HYEJINN!! "

Now what?