I eye her.

"Your a witch, aren't you?" I ask her.

"No . . . Yes." She says finally. I nod.

"I know that you didn't play with the imprint bond, now did you?" I look at her questioningly.

She looks down and goes back in the house, putting her clothes on.

She comes back out and looks apologetically at Seth who looks confused.

"I'm sorry." She says, her hands turning blue and a line connecting her to Seth disappears.

Seth looks hurt.

"Bree." He says.

"I've gotta go." She mutters, walking past me into the forest where I know that she will use her magic to go home.

I call the first witch I met, the Bennett girl.

"Bree messed with the imprint bond." I tell her. She sighs and mutters something.

"I've got it." She says before I hang up. Then I turn to my brother.

I see a girl behind him and I can't help staring at her. Then she looks at me and our eyes connect.

Then I hear the words Jake told me when he explained imprinting

"It's not like love at first sight, really. It's more like… gravity moves… suddenly. It's not the earth holding you here anymore, she does… You become whatever she needs you to be, whether that's a protector, or a lover, or a friend." 

While I hear his words, I see our future, I see her pregnant. I see me pregnant. I see us married, having multiple children and living forever together.

Her grey eyes are perfect, her skin is the lightest shade of tan, and her hair the prettiest shade of brown.

I don't notice that Seth is shaking me until she is out of my sight.

"What is wrong?" He asks.

"I need to go see Billy, tell Mom I will be back for dinner so she can scold me." I tell him numbly.

I get in my car, driving as quickly as I can to Billy's house.

When I get there, I immediately get out and go to the house, banging on the door. Billy opens it with a grumble and I walk in like I always do.

"I thought you said it was impossible for me to get an imprint." I tell him.

"It is physically impossible, at least, that is what I was told." He says, looking at me confused.

"Then whomever told you was wrong, because I just imprinted on a girl who seriously makes me want to kill anybody who touches her." I tell him.

He smiles after I say this.

"Who is she?" He asks as Jake and Sam storm in.

"You can't have her. She is mine." Jake snaps.

"Who?" Billy asks.

"Cameron Lovegood." Jake says, glaring at me.

"You have Renessmee, leave my imprint alone." I snap at him.

"She is mine. She doesn't even like girls." Jake snaps.

"Jake. Cut it out." Sam yells. Then I smell her. Honey and Cotton Candy. I never thought it would smell good together, but it does when it is her.

I ignore them yelling and I walk out of the house, following the scent to her.

She is sitting at a pool, watching the fish. I sit down next to her and she smiles at me, sadly.

"Do I look like a whore to you?" She asks. I look her up and down, noticing her outfit and I shake my head. She seriously looks sexy as hell.

 She seriously looks sexy as hell

"I think you look sexy." I tell her, grinning.

"I know we just met, but I just want to know if you'll go on a date with me tomorrow night?" She asks me, blushing.

I grin.

"I would love to go on a date with you." I tell hee. She blushes deeper and I kiss her cheek.

"So you need a ride home?" I ask her. She nods.I

I take her hand and lead her to my car. She loves it.

I drive her home and she kisses my cheek when she gets out.

I see a man come out, glaring at me. When she is close enough, he grabs her arm and drags her inside.

I don't want to, but I know that she doesn't want me here right now. So against all instincts, I leave, knowing something bad is probably happening to my imprint.

I go back to Billy's.

"Do you know anything about the man living with Cameron?" I ask him.

"Apparently he is an abusive homophobic man, but we've never got proof of it." Billy says. I still.

"I left my imprint with an abusive male who hates lesbians when both her and I are lesbians." I stare at him. Then he clicks on as I run out the door . . .

. . . and right into Sam's arms.