How you guys met

You have just moved from Ohio to Australia. You hated moving because you left your school and you best friend Sam. Today was the first day so you decide to wear a floral tank top,jean shorts, and flip-flops. You straighten you hair and left it like that. When you got to you first class you were late. Your teacher Mrs. Rose said " Nicole seat next to Michael. Michael say something so she know who you are."

Michael stood up and said" hello I'm Michael Clifford" and waved to you. You blushed and sat next to him. Mrs. Rose announced "ok class we are doing a partner project. Ok so Elliot and Nathan. Roxy and Zachary. Michael and Nicole." She went on and on but you weren't listening because you actually want to be paired with him cause you thought e was nice,cute and had really really hot hair.Michael whispered" looked like I get to know you" he winked at you. You felt yourself begin to blushed. Michael spoked and said" Aww your blushing, you look so cute when you blush" You said in a teasing voice "stop trying to make me blush"Michael laughed and you giggled. He wrote on a piece of paper his phone number and where he lived. The bell rung. Michael spoked in a husky voice"I will pick you up after school to work on our project." You said "ok see you then." And after he left you couldn't stop smiling. It was already the end of the day you wait at the front of the school where a maroon mustang with black stripe pulled up next to you and there was Michael Clifford.