gone

Samira's POV

so there i was sitting in the train on my way to the big city Amsterdam I was so nervous but I had to go I had to leave the life I was living. I was a Arabic girl with strict Muslim parents I loved them to death but I had to choose for myself. I was scared to leave my parents but I was happy at the same time, I wasn't scared to take care of myself I knew how to cook clean pay bills that's the perks of being Arabic they teach you at a very young age to cook and clean. They don't teach you how to pay bills but if you have immigrant parents like me that don't speak Dutch you'll have to.

So I finally made it I went to city hall to ask for a place to live because i didn't have anywhere to go they agreed to help me and they gave me a small studio apartment overlooking the city the apartment was empty the only thing they gave me was an mattress blanket and pillow they agreed to pay 2 months of rent after that I'm on my own.

I was a smart girl I didn't come to Amsterdam without any money I saved up some good cash so I knew I could pay at least 3 months of rent.
But I still needed to find a job.

After two weeks of job hunting i still didn't have a job I needed food clothes furniture so I had no other option then to go to the red light district.

I was eighteen so they didn't hesitate to hire me but i couldn't work right away so they said i could word in two days I agreed and went home I took a shower as I laid in bed I scrolled through facebook I saw my face everywhere people where posting about me
sharing. So they did care I said while turning off my phone I didn't pay no mind and went to sleep.

If you guys like this pleas let me know

Ps English is not my first language so if you notice any grammar mistakes I'm sorry ☺️