I looked away and shut my eyes. "I love you."

    "You know I do."

*  *  *  *

    "Crabs~" Yukina squealed happily as she hopped up and down on my bed. Reo, Eikichi, Chiharu, Chihiro, Kotarou, Seijuurou, Kuriyama Sensei and Yamamoto Sensei were all in my room. Kuriyama Sensei cooked us a feast! Crabs and some vegetables. We decided to eat it in my room since I still can't walk.

    "Eh I didn't know you could cook, mom!" Chiharu exclaimed.

    "You didn't know!?" Kuriyama Sensei asked furiously.

    We all laughed and I took a bite. "Damn, this is super delicious!" I commented and gestured for them to take it too. Fifteen minutes later, everyone was busy eating, laughing and talking. Though Seijuurou is nowhere to be found, I thought he's out for some fresh air or something. I wanted to have a look at him but being unable to walk is annoying.

    "And she never cry even when she experienced the car accident." Kuriyama Sensei finished her story about me.

    "Ehh, Seiki-chan is so brave !" Reo clapped his hands.

    "She rarely cry but when she does, it takes hours to calm her down." Kuriyama Sensei added.

    "Now let's stop talking about me. I'm getting embarrassed here." I cut them off. They laughed and shifted the topic to Seijuurou.

    "Do you know he has a white horse called Yukimaru? It's the same age as him!" Kotarou said.

    I tilted my head. "Heehh? But I called it Lucky Star!"

    "Since when you met Yukimaru?" Reo asked.

    "Oh, must be when he kidnapped you." Kuriyama Sensei said.

    "He kidnapped you!?" Eikichi asked, surprised.

    "Ah, forget about that, but why Yukimaru?" I questioned.

    "Because it was born in the first snow." Chiharu answered.

    "How did you know?" Chihiro asked.

    "Just guessing." She shrugged.

    "So, why Lucky Star?" Reo asked.

    I laughed a bit before answering his question. "Because the horse is so lucky to have Seijuurou by his side all the time! I wish I am the horse."

    "Aww !!!!" they exclaimed. "What a lovey-dovey couple!"

    I blushed. "Eish, now shut up! Where is him anyway?"

    Eikichi looked around. "Yukina is not here too."

    I smiled. "Let them be."

*  *  *  *

    Yukina was sitting on Akashi's lap under the tree, admiring the view of the hospital's garden. "Nii-chan why is nee-chan in the hospital?" she asked.

    "She can't walk, she's sick," he answered calmly. "But she's okay now. The doctors had worked on the antidote, she'll be just fine after a few days."

    "Really? She'll take care of me after this?" Yukina tilted her head a bit.

    Akashi nodded. "She'll take care of you. Don't worry, Yuki."

    Right. No worries. Everyone should be happy by now but why deep down, he felt this uneasiness swirling uncontrollably? Something is not right. He tried to keep calm and watch what this cruel world had planned for them. As for Yukina, she was skeptical about her sister recovering. She couldn't hold down these unsettled feelings. Somehow, she couldn't believe when they all say 'she'll be fine' and stuffs, there's just this family-instinct where she knows nothing will be fine as everyone thought it would be.