Morning of

I woke up the next morning to the sound of a coffee maker. I shift and sit up, yawning and rubbing my eyes. "Morning, sleeping beauty" Misha says from the kitchen and I groan, stretching out. "Coffee?" he asks, extending a mug towards me. I take it and smile. "You're awesome." I say, and he smiles. "I know" he says, going back into the kitchen. I roll my eyes and look at the clock, seeing the time and date. I make a hacking noise, choking on my coffee. "It's today.." I whisper. Misha comes in, looking at me worriedly. "Are you alright? I heard a noise." I nod and look to him. "It's today, in about two and a half hours" I say, and he nods somberly. "I'm going to go get my uniform on again. You finish your coffee and try to think happily" he says, and I nod again, smiling weakly. He gently places his hand on my knee and smiles at me, then goes into the bathroom to put on his uniform. I stand up and pull out my clothes. Black dress, black high heels and a belt. I slip my feet into the heels as Misha comes out in his uniform. "You changed" he says, and I nod, taking a slow sip of my coffee. "We can eat something now, then get going" I go over to the kitchen island and put the mug down, sitting on one of the stools. "Toast?" He asks, and I shrug. "Aj.. don't be indifferent. Be emotional. Be sad, or angry, hell, you could be happy! Just please, don't be indifferent" Misha says, looking at me sternly. I look him in the eyes. "What else am I supposed to do?" I ask, and he sighs. The toast pops and he turns away from me, grabbing it from the toaster and handing it to me. I take it and take a small bite, no longer looking at Misha. He sighs and puts his food down. "Aj.." I put my toast down. "Can you please express something?" He asks, and I shrug. "What am I supposed to feel?" I ask, and he steps in front of me. He looks down at me, a look in his eyes that I can't quite identify. Suddenly, he grabs my hips and pulls me out of the chair, into his chest, and presses his lips to mine. I tense up, not sure what to do. He breaks away, looking me in the eye hopefully. "M-misha.." I stutter, and his hopeful look disappears. "I.. I'm so-" I cut him off by grabbing the collar of his shirt and pulling him towards me, planting my lips firmly onto his. He smiles into the kiss and pulls me close to him. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull away. He places his forehead into mine, smiling down at me. "I've wanted to do that for a while now" he says, and I smile.