Tip 27: Tangled

Please check my bio to see the link for chapter 25. It has been published privately due to sobrang obscenity. No worries dahil kahit hindi niyo pa nabasa ang last chapter ay hindi kayo mawawala. Chase will briefly tell you about it here. Thanks!

-----

Chase Guevara's

"Are you sure about this?" I mumbled under my breath.

Hindi ako ang isang klase ng taong nagdadalawang isip muna bago makipagtalik. Ngunit iba ang sitwasyon pagdating sa aking nobya. She's Jasmin Alonzo. The woman I greatly respect and love.

"Pag nagawa na natin iyon, Jas, I tell you, there's no backing out." I added.

I was trying my very best to sound as natural as possible but with her in front of me, her skin exposed, hovering inches away from every inch of me that wanted to get closer to every inch of her, it really took so much to not take her straight away.

Gustuhin ko man ay ayokong pagsisihan niya ito sa huli kaya habang nasa katinuan pa ako ay gusto kong sigurado siya sa gagawin niya.

I was slightly anxious because Jasmin stayed in place and obviously was not about to back down. I taunted her with a twist of my lips and a raise of my eyebrows.

'Hell' I thought. 'I'm doing it without a blink of an eye.'

I slowly reached for her. She was definitely perfection. Our swallowing and breathing were the only sounds we could hear around the room as we stared at one another, bodies heated.

I immediately kissed her hungrily as I heard her approval. Ilang ulit kong inutusan ang aking sariling huwag itong galawin hangga't kaya ko pa ngunit nang marinig ko ditong ayaw din nitong huminto ay hindi ko na napigilan ang aking sarili.

She kissed me with her own hunger. Her lips devoured mine as her tongue fought to consume me.

"Remember, this... was your pure idea." I said, not breaking the kiss.

While losing each other to the kiss, I slowly moved my hand to find the soft fabric still hanging on her body. I removed each and every clothes she wore down and off in one movement. I did mine as well.

My breath labored, my shoulders twitched as my eyes quickly darted down to her every skin exposure.

Jasmin let her hand trail down to trace patterns along the small of my back and I groaned and shifted my weight.

I placed my hand over her heart, feeling its fast beat, then reached up and took hold of her other breast. With it under my hand, I began to move my thumb in slow circles, feeling her nipple harden. I could feel her breathing quicken.

I tentatively moved my hand to her bare waist, letting my thumb find her hip bone and allowing my fingers to softly linger on her skin. Tiningnan ko ito ulit for permission but her eyes were closed at my touch as if feeling herself disappear into me for a moment.

"You know, I'm not going to be able to control myself much longer," I whispered which I didn't think she ever heard of as she looked so engrossed.

For the first time I saw her, I have been wanting her. Now, I'm taking what's mine.

She is mine. She knows it all; every dark, sick and twisted facet of my life, and yet she's still here, accepting me, making love to me. She still loves me. Unconditionally. Just as I love her.

I positioned myself in between her legs and gravely looked at her straight in the eyes. I then embraced her tightly to brace herself. Na para bang mapapawi nito ang sakit na mararamdaman niya kapag nangyari na.

I pushed forward slowly stretching and filling her and from there, I knew she was hurting. I heard her cry making me freeze. I couldn't move further.

I raised my head and looked at her apologetically but all Jasmin did was to nod. She inhaled sharply and tried to relax herself. "Don't. Don't stop."

She repeatedly pleaded for me to go on. I honestly didn't want to continue as I didn't want to hurt her for my pleasure. She just smiled at me, silently telling me she was okay, that she could handle every pain and that she wanted this too.

I nodded slightly and wrapped my arms around her. I then kissed her passionately, hoping it would somehow overpower the pain she was feeling.

Jasmin cried with so much intensity that it seemed she wouldn't be able to hang on any longer. I ground myself into her, claiming the depths of her core before renewing my speed, going as fast and hard as Jasmin's desired and as I dared on her fragile body.

She held me tighter and tighter as waves of gratifying warmth undulated through her with each touch of my lips, my body hard against hers.

She grabbed my head and breathed loudly as I collapsed on top of her, our bodies exploded.

"You feel so good under my touch, I could do this all over again with you tonight, love." I whispered, closing my eyes.

It seemed like Jasmin took all of my strength. Her trembling fingers clenched my already tousled hair tightly, tugging it again and again.

I slipped an arm behind her back as I pulled her closer to me, nestling into her neck.

Bago pa ako kainin ng dilim ay pakiramdam ko'y narinig kong nagsalita si Jasmin.

"I love you, Chase."