She opened her eyes with a sudden loud scream. Anshu turned to her and winked at her followed by a smirk.

Sarayu understood what happened when she saw the thief is laying on the road with some wounds near his knees and the bicycle is also in a bad condition beside him

Few seconds back..

Anshu took slingshot from her hand bag and loaded a small yet hard stone. She holded the slingshot vertically aiming at the thief's back and fired.

The stone hit him hard and he lost his balance and fell on the road with force

The stone hit him hard and he lost his balance and fell on the road with force. His knees got hurt badly and the cycle chain came out.

The lady shocked at first and within seconds she ran to him and pulled her hand bag from his hold. As Anshu walking to them the lady came to her running and hugged her with tears.

" Thank you so much, you don't know how special is this bag to me. It is my mom's last gift to me. She met with an accident and left me permanently after buying this. You came to my rescue when I lost hope in this last memory of my mother. Thank you dear." The lady is sobbing hard.

Anshu consoled her. "No need to worry now, everything is over so please stop crying. Your bag, your mother is in your hands. She is watching you. Will she be okay by seeing her daughter in tears?" The lady smiled by thanking her again and bid goodbye to both of them.

As soon as the lady went, Sarayu started praising Anshu.

S : Anshuu.. The Super heroine..😱 You saved her most precious gift in her life by using your little brain. Astonishing stunts. You are really gonna become one of the Tollywood successful fight masters soon.

A : Cha! Where is the fighting in this all?

S : I don't mind about that. But you really did a good job. I'm proud of you my girl.

A : Hehe! Now stop your blabbering and see the time.

S : What! It's already 11:40 AM.

A : Don't worry we will go to Matinee Show. I'm hungry now. Come let's go and eat something.

... ... ... ...

Around 1:00 PM

Anshu's phone is ringing. She wiped her wet hands and facebwith her hand kerchief and attended the call.

A : Nanna! Ela unnaru? Amma ela undi?

N : We are fine thalli.. Nuvu ela unnav ra??

A : Bagunna Nanna. Now we are going to movie. We bunked the class today..🙆

N : Oh! Wow.. congrats. Is there Sarayu with you? Take care my dear. Reach the hostel in time, don't go to the places you don't know. Take the mobile with you wherever you go. Just call me if there is any trouble. Okay?

A : Sare Nanna!

*Sarayu snatched the mobile from her hand and told him about the whole incident*

S : Pappa.. no need to worry. You know, your daughter is a Super heroine. She can take care of herself.

N : Of course Sarayu, I know about her she is a gem in all ways. Okay come here soon. This Pappa and mamma are waiting for you both.

S : Soon Pappa. Say my hi to mamma.

A : Okay bye, Nanna. This stupid won't close her mouth. We are getting late.😣

They went to the movie and enjoyed at their best.

After that they reached their hostel and entered into their room. Other roommates shouted "Welcome to Ms. Anshu Sri Priya. Once again the topper of the college"

Anshu chuckled and asked about her percentage. She scored 98% of marks and Sarayu satisfied with her 81%. Their friends congratulated her and left to their respective rooms after their dinner and some teasing time.

Anshu finally settled on her bed and dialled to her brother.

Pranulove💝