5)

M/n POV
I layed in bed remembering yesterday. Why does everything happen like this. It already hurr knowing he left me but to also forget me. 'I shouldn't sulk like this, I've got a friend, for the first time ever..a friend that won't forget me.. I hope'

I shouldn't be so greedy.

"Do I know you" I looked up to him and smiled "yeah.. you don't remember..." he looked down "sorry"

I cried for hours after. It just hurt so much. Why.. what did I do to deserve this. Oh yeah.. being useless.

After my mom beat me up again, thank god I covered my arms. Now nobody can notice at maid laté. For my legs I'll probably wear thigh high stockings.

I stood up walking to the closet grabbing the lime green jacket and brown pants. I put them on as fast as possible. And was about to walk oit the door but stopped infront of it. Slowly turning my head right to the picture on my night stand. It was Usui and me as kids. He was smiling, something he doesn't do much now, and holding me close to him. I was looking at Usui, blushing, with my big (e/c) orbs about to cry. At that time it was my first picture with a friend, I was surprosed at how happy Usui looked. I wish he could still be like that with me.

Wiping away the tears that had started forming in my eyes, I turned around putting it back gently and running downstairs. I could run because my mother went with a man, again.

                    -- time skip --
Following Misaki as she walked away angry "Ah, uh Misaki.. maybe you should let him out of there.." she glared at the wall "he should deflect on what he has done" I sighed, nobody will change her mind "ah.."

If you want to know what happened. I'll explain it in the easiest way. Belly dancing boy with paint on his stomach. Knowing Misaki, you know what happened.

"Uhm Misaki, I'll go check if he's okay"  she chuckled and smiled "you're way to kind" I blushed and nodded. "T..thank you, I'll go now" she waved and I ran to the place where the boy was stuck.

Finally getting there I notice Usui and some other boys. I stand behind the door and stare at them. 'It hurts looking' I thought. In one smooth kick bu Usui the door broke and fell. The boy, still being in his weird atire, thanked him ofcourse. Well, if you could call that thanking, more like "admiring strong people".

I turned around about to walk away when I feel a hand on my shoulder. "Hey" hearing his handsome voice I turned around to.. great him "ah.. oh, Usui. Nice to see you" I cursed at my awkwardness. "It seemed like you were checking me out" I felt my face heat up "w..what no! I was checking if that boy was okay and you just happened to be here!" I said trying not to stutter. He smirked "oh well, I don't really believe it" he walked aaay still smirking and waving slowly.

'Ugh, this guy will be the death of me"

Walking of to the class where Misaki was doing.. all her.. school president stuff, I heared some yelling, which probably was Misaki.

Seeing the boys argue about a strip rock, paper and sciccors match as activity. 'Ah, there goes Misa again' I sighed.

It got worse when they kept calling Usui for help. Eventually he complied and said with a monotone voice "accept the strip rock, paper and scissors tournament" I chuckled a bit at his behavior "no, usui you have to put more emotion in your words" he shrugged "but I don't even want to enter the tournament" "But!?" they all yelled "but, it wouldn't hurt to listen to the guys every once in a while" he grinned startling me. I stumbled a but back making my hand turn the knob. It made a loud click sound but the boys didn't seem to notice. Misaki and Usui did though. He smirked at me which made my heart flutter, I stumbled back again and ran away.

(Maid laté)
I had to try hard hiding my bruises and scars while changing. Thank god I covered my arms, otherwise they would've already noticed. Wearing my long stockings to hide my bruised legs, because I covered my arms,  mother had hit my legs more.

"Welcome master!" I said blushing. We had to wear cat ears and tail. I had black ones whils Misaki had pink ones  "cute ears" Usui said "eh..ah thanks, m..master" I brought him to a table until Misaki walked over "should I take over?" She whispered "no it's okay, you have worse to handle" I said pointing to the three boys who had started a obsession for her "I would first deal with that harem of yours" I said giggling "h..hey" I pushed her back and turned around to Usui "sorry for that" he shook his head "it's okay, I like to see you laugh" my eyes widened "oh, uhm what did you want master?" He smirked and said his order which I got emediatly.

Usui POV
His laugh is so cute and pure, it makes my day listening to it, though, it reminds me of someone. Someone fragile and delicate, someone Iw ant to protect,of.. something, no.. someone.

Sorry, it's kinda rushed. I wanted a new chapter fast cause I was kinda neglecting this story.. sorry to you all. Hope you enjoyed.. whatever this is hehe..