1) Best friend, not childhood

You live in Australia
M/n = male name
L/n = last name
H/c = hair color
H/l = hair length
S/t = skin tone

M/n POV

Tears, they were streaming down my face as my parent kept whipping me with there leather belts.
Pain, to much for my small body to handle. It felt like snakes biting my back every time a belt hit me. It hurt far more then other time.

The reason my parents are mad, I came home late from school. But I didn't think that they would get this mad. Save.... me, Somebody save me!. I kept thinking. Why!... why does it have to be me.... 

My parents stopped after a few hours, they felt satisfied with all the cut and bruises. They were all over my back, arms and legs. I've had enough!. I ran and ran even though the pain was unbearable I kept running. I didn't even think of putting on a shirt even if it was cold and dark outside. I ran.

After a while of running, my feet began hurting and I began feeling tired. I decided to lay down a bit. And soon after I was engulfed in deep, dark blackness, the deep, dark blackness that I loved. It was the only way of escaping from my parents, the harsh words that they told me, the abuse, the fighting, everything.

I opened my eyes, and saw myself... well myself. It was everything but me. You could only see the deep cuts and scars, the bruises the scabs that could be seen bleeding through my tank top.
My vision blurred and I took a step forward. The light flickered and a beam of darkness was shown. Emediatly I felt like I was pushed towards the darkness. I fell in the deep pit of darkness.

Barely seeing anything, I started touching the darkness around me. Then the darkness completely engulfed me. I saw myself slowly disintegrating. My skin full of bruises and cuts was piece by piece turning into ash like confetti. My vision almost disappearing, I still got a last glimpse of what was left of me.

<><>time skip <><>

My eyelids fluttered open, revealing my dull e/c eyes. When I opened them I was met with green eyes staring into mine. Pretty~. I looked up and down at the boy infront of me with captivating eyes.

"Uuhm... do you maybe know where I am?" I asked twiddling my fingers. "At my house ofcourse!"
"Oh.. a..and what's your name?"
"Takumi Usui, yours?"
"M/n l/n...." I replied.
"Nice to meet you m/n!"
"Yeah... nice to meet you to" I mumbled under my breath.

Usui POV
Awww he's so adorable, his doll like face, his chubby cheeks, his small body, his plump lips, his eyes... are kinda glaced over... anyway it's kinda weird to think he's a boy.

"M/n why were you outside in the dark" m/n flinched when I asked him that. He looked like he was thinking about what to say. Though it's pretty easy to guess what happened, he was all bruised up and full of scars, so there is no way he can lie to me . "I... *sigh* my parents got mad yesterday and went on a rampage again, whipping me and cutting.... so I ran away..." "well then we have to mend you right away, MOM!!" I shouted "can you get the first aid kit please!" "Yeah sure I'm coming!"

Then my mother came, she had a shocked expression on her face. "What happened to him, he's all bruised up and full of cuts!" My mothersaid running towards m/n. "His parent beat him up" my mother looked even more shocked "then we have to call the police" then m/n stood up "please don't!" M/n begged. My mother sat next to him "but sweety look at yourself, your parents should go to jail if they do that to a child" m/n shook his head "they.. they are the only ones I have left, please don't" my mother just sighed "oke then, but when it goes to far I will call the police" m/n nodded.

After mother cleaned m/n's wounds and bandaged it up. Everytime m/n flinched or made a sound of discomfort, I got a little hurt. I didn't like to see him in pain, how could his parents even do that to such a cute child. "How could parents do that to such a cute child" my mother mumbled. "I thought that to".

<><>time skip <><>

M/n POV
After I was bandaged up, Usui and I began playing. That went on for a while till I noticed it was about time that I had to go home "sorry Usui but I have to go home" Usui nodded and waved. I waved back.

When I was walking home I kept thinking about how nice Usui and his mom were. I wish my parents were that nice. Now that I think about Usui, I hope we will be friends he seems kind and cool. My cheeks heat up and I crouched.... wh...what.

I ran home and was met with my parents... they didn't seem al to happy. I knew what was gonna happen so I took of the shirt Usui gave me and sat on my knees. They started all over again.

<><>1 year later <><>
My parents were done whipping me and I went to Usui. But when I came there is saw usui and allot of boxes. "Sorry m/n but we're gonna move, my mother found a job else where.."
"Oh well, should I help" "yeah that would be nice, thanks m/n" I helped Usui put the boxes in the in the car.

After a while of helping I saw Usui  and his mom drive away. Eventually I couldn't see them anymore. I felt something roll down my cheek, I put my hand on my cheek, It was a tear. I broke down, sobs could be heard coming from my mouth. "My best and only friend.... is gone" I whispered to myself. I cried my eyes out and went home. I hope I'll meet him again.