"I'll have more later. Thank you."

"Then more for me." Heeyeon interrupted quickly and poured the soju near to the brim of her glass and lifted the glass up to her lips before slowly gulping all of it.

Donghun silently watched the girl down her filled glass in just one shot, a bitter smile suddenly plastered on her face after drinking. She took a bite or two of the fish cakes on the plate in the middle of the table before repeating the steps from pouring her own drink.

He also stayed quiet while watching Harin who was half forced to have drinks with the guys, but she avoided drinking too much as she had very low alcohol tolerance. However, with just two cups or so, she had already turned tipsy, which meant that she was turning all giggly and happy.

"Donghun-ahhh.." Harin slurred, reaching for the bottle of soju near him, "You knoww... I have ssomething-"

Instead of doing hearing her out, he pushed the bottle further away from her and interrupted her.

"I think that's enough for tonight, Harin. You're already drunk." he advised while pouring water into his untouched glass before waving Harin to lean towards him.

Harin who was at the peak of her tolerance, abided his words and leaned in curiously before a glass of water was pressed on her lips and tilted up that she was forced to take a gulp of it and swallow the water before she choked slightly.

Donghun quickly took a tissue from the table and wiped her mouth and let it stay there while she recovered from the slight choke, arm stretched out to pat her back soothingly.

A faint snort was heard from around him suddenly and without delaying, Donghun turned to Heeyeon who was swirling the filled glass on her hand and her face showed an expression of disgust as if she was watching someone devour rotten food deliciously, and the expression was directed to him straightforwardly.

Not wanting to cause a scene, he looked away and tried his best to ignore it to keep his anger meter controlled.

"I think we'll call it a day. It's already past 11. It's a matter of time before your dad calls." he said sighing, lifting one of Harin's arms as he stood up, gesturing her to do the same.

Harin whined along with the rest of the wasted men but Donghun was unwavering, "No. I'm bringing you home."

He then looked at Joonhyuk and gave him a nod, handing him his wallet he fished from his pocket earlier. Joonhyuk responded with another nod before he left for the counter to pay. Donghun then went around to Harin's chair where she slumped back down on when he let go of her arm.

"Let's go, Rin." Donghun pulled her out of her chair and wrapped his arm around her narrow shoulder to support her, knowing that she could barely walk to avoid a pillar she could clearly see, let alone walk out of the glass door without clashing onto the door itself.

Joonhyuk then came to his side to whisper, "I already paid for our bills. I told the staff to ask the guys to pay for themself when they wake up."

Donghun nodded, hearing a faint ring of a bell from the door, "Good. Let's head back- wait. What bills? We didn't drink anything."

"I drank a glass, from Heeyeon's bottle. So I paid for hers too, and some of Harin's. I'll ask her for the money next time." he spoke softly to Donghun.

'That little drunk rogue is such a pain.' Donghun bit on his lips out of annoyance.

He sighed before turning to the door, "Get that girl out too."

Joonhyuk nodded and turned to their table once again but made another quick turn quickly to catch up with Donghun, "Uh, she's not here anymore."

Donghun's head whipped back to the door and recalled hearing the faint sound of a bell ringing when the two were whispering, his eyes scanned the door and spotted a tiny bell hooked on top of the door, designed to sound whenever the door opens.

"Shit. That girl is out there. Let's hurry out." he cussed before walking out of the shop in a rushed manner, holding onto Harin tight after feeling her body limp from blacking out sometime after he lifted her out of the chair.

Joonhyuk's eyes aided in Donghun's search for the girl and his eyes landed on a figure walking sloppily not too far from the shop.

"She's there! She has a ride home... Right?" Joonhyuk sounded unsure, pointing at the girl who looked as if she was about to trip on her own shoe, arms slightly lifted and tensed to mantain balance.

Donghun shrugged, he was a little calmer for now knowing that the rogue was in sight.

"Joonhyuk, is your chauffeur here with your car?" he turned to him and asked, when he saw his friend nod, he continued.

"Then I'll leave Harin to you. You know her address, right?" Joonhyuk nodded at his question whilst Donghun slowly passed Harin to Joonhyuk who now had his arm around her shoulder, "Drive her home safely. Call me when she arrived safely. I have something to do before I head home."

He waved at Joonhyuk shortly, mouthing a 'thanks' before he jogged the opposite direction.

Donghun then scurried to where he last saw the tipsy figure before he turned his head around to find the girl. But he saw nothing more than the radiance of the street lights shining down onto the pavement.

'God. Where is she?' he breathed heavily, adjusting his bag that was slung on his shoulder that occasionally slipped from the jog.

Right before he turned around to search further the streets, he caught a familiar sight of a figure wearing a beige sweater escorted by a stranger not too far from him. Donghun walked towards the two and caught up with them when he noticed that the other person, presumably a man, had his arm around her shoulder.

Stopping, he decided to leave them be, 'That should be her ride home. I'll just talk to her sometime else.'

He was about to leave the two and head to his car when he saw an orange car where the two was heading to. His brows furrowed and he stopped from walking away further.

"Yeah, I got one."

He suddenly heard someone spoke, a ruff voice laced with creepiness. It was then Donghun realised that the other person had their phone by the ear, talking into the phone.

"She's drunk and I can't ask for her address, she just blacked out." a slight pause was heard, "Oh well, that just means that I'll take her home with me for the moment- ouch!"

The guy hissed in pain and dropped his phone while trying to remove a grip that held tight onto the arm he had around the girl.

"That girl isn't going anywhere with you. Piss off."

Heeyeon's body that was supported by the stranger now fell on Donghun's, his arm holding her shoulder this time and his other hand yanked away the man's arm that was on her.

The deep scowl on his face implied that he was beyond just annoyed, furious in fact that his grip on the man left a redish bruise once he let go off the man's hand.

Terror showed in the man's face and he attempted to make a run for his taxi where he tripped once but crawled back up and into the taxi within seconds. The car's engine blasted and took off at such a speed that Donghun couldn't do anything about it since he had Heeyeon with him.

A heavy sigh escaped his lips before he glanced at Heeyeon, confirming that she definitely blacked out, and she was. Donghun clicked his tongue before placing one of Heeyeon's arm around his shoulder and shifted his own hand to her waist and the other tugging on her arm slung over his shoulder, supporting her body.

He sighed again, clearly vexed about the situation and he took the last glance at the girl before uttering softly, "What in the world did I just do?"