Speechless at your remark, you decided on saying something that you have been wanting to say,“I'm not even dating him! We're just friends! Don't you know that? FRIENDS, f r i e n d! Just because he's close to a girl, it doesn't mean that he's dating her! Oh! what if he touched a female dog, is he already dating the f*cking dog? No! What if he hugged his mom? Is he dating his mom? No! Yes, we hang out, but do you see us making out?! No!”

She clicked her tongue ,“Can you explain the pictures then?”

“F*ck off, celebrities are just humans like us. They can date whoever the f*ck they want! They're human beings with feelings, they can feel different emotions, whether it's hate, pain, love, it's none of your f*cking business! They have lives! Lives that you have no rights in meddling with! They can date whoever they want and you can't stop that! The pictures? He was just keeping me out of the cameras of the paparazzi, people whom is thirsty for information that they can bend and spread throughout the world, even if it means invading celebrities' personal lives!”

The food court was engulfed in silence, processing my words as it was the truth. Until, someone clapped, followed by another. Then another. Until the whole food court was engulfed with clapping sounds (no dirty minds please).

I walked out, not caring if I have to walk back home with coffee reeking from me.

-

Breaking News

BTS's Suga's Rumoured Girlfriend shocks millions with her truthful speech.

F*ck off, celebrities are just humans like us. They can date whoever the f*ck they want! They're human beings with feelings, they can feel different emotions, whether hate, pain, love, it's none of your f*cking business! They have lives! Lives that you have no rights in meddling with! They can date whoever they want and you can stop that!”

The video of her truthful speech has already gained millions of views, retweets and many reshares.

But, what is so shocking about her speech is that the video was even shared by dozens of celebrities all around the world that has dating bans, or have relationships that many people disapproves of!

And during all the ruckus, she confirms herself that her and BTS's Suga was just friends and the pictures of Suga pinning her against the wall was just an action to protect her from getting caught up in all the paparazzi troubles!

She made a fair point of saying that her and Suga didn't even kiss, and they merely hang out like what friends do.

Comments:

NoName121: Omo. She's right. Now, I feel bad for feeling angry just because my bias is hanging out with someone ;(

Imapotato123: She's true. I hope that all saseang fans realise this fact.

Bangtanislyfe: Now that I've thought about it, Yoongi is savage, and she is too! I see a ship sailing here ;) Even though most people will not approve, I will ship them #(ship name)
❤ 1,127 votes

-

°°Text Format°°

Glutathione Man

Glutathione Man: *sends link*

Glutathione Man: "They can date whoever the duck they want"?

Glutathione Man: *fuck

You: Ugh. Just forget it, Yoongi.

Glutathione Man: What if I want to date you?

You: I'm not in the mood.

You: Oh...

You: ....

You: Wait, what?

°°°
A/N:Did I shock anyone? Nope? Just me, then :P I'm planning to keep this thing short. Around 30-35 chapters (lol, is that even short?)

The whole speech? I made it myself :D It's my own opinion tho. I think stars have every right to date anyone they want, they deserve to be happy, and we can't do anything to that, we just have to accept it and be happy for them. I hope the saseang fans realise this.

So, let's not be angry that our bias is dating someone! Remember, they're human being with feelings, they deserve to love and to be loved, romantically and will love them for who they are, not by infatuation or as an idol.

But don't worry, this book is made to satisfy your every fangirl dreams (I hope)_