Epoligue

(Readers pov)

Today is the day the last day of camp our parents picked us up but Max's parents just didn't care for him at all so Gwen and David adopted him as his new parents now my parents came and told me to say goodbye so I went to the Gang and I said goodbye by: kissing max on the cheek, giving ofa and Nikki a gift and hugged evil and Neil and then I said goodbye and went off.

(Ofa's pov)

After (y/n) left it was Nikki, then Neil and then us we left and said goodbye to max and the others hopefully to see them at school.

- a few years later -

(Ofa's pov)

We are now in high school and me and the gang well we did good we are popular now but we still haven't seen any traits of toffee or The boogeyman but I still know the battle isn't over yet guess we just have to wait but though Preston is in the drama club, Nurf got sent to juvy (is that how you spell it), Nerris made a roleplaying club, Erid is now part of our group, Harrison is in the magic club, Dolph is in the arts and crafts club and the rest are the same but space kid he only gets an A+ in science when it's about space and for David and Gwen well they are married now but our story isn't over just yet.

Hey guys the story is finally over and I will do a sequel so like story me said the story isn't over just yet