Chapter 2

Author's note~

I'm going to start putting songs from my playlist.

Song's name: I do

Artist: Cardi B ft. SZA

~Preview~

"Well we are having some visitors today and I want they to feel at home," she said looking at me straight in the eye but still smiling.

Dakaria's P.O.V~

   "Oh, well...ok. What time are they coming? And do I know them?" I asked curiously. " They are probably coming around 7, so you have 3 hours to get ready before they come." she told me not even looking at me. I told my mother ok and went upstairs to get ready. Let me just tell you that I take my own little time getting ready. For the first half of an hour, I just layed on my bed scrolling through social media. After I had enough of just looking at my phone, I decided to start taking a shower. Oh, I forgot to say that I had a bathroom in my room.

~20 minutes later~

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my naked body. I got out of the bathroom and went straight to my closet to pick out my clothe for dinner. Since I wasn't into dresses, I picked some gray jeans that were ripped from the knees, I picked a light gray sweater, and my black converse. I decided to take off my contacts and wear my glasses and yes I wear glasses.

 I then moved on to my makeup and I did a smokey eye and I added some eyeliner

 I then moved on to my makeup and I did a smokey eye and I added some eyeliner. For my lips put on some black lipstick. And since my hair was black and straight I left it down and kinda brushed it. 

There was this knock on the door, so I went down stairs to check out who it was. When I opened the door I saw this man that looked the same age as my mother. Next to that man was the same guy that I saw in class this morning. I was kinda surprise to see him here. He was wearing a black button up shirt with blue jeans. He looked kinda hot in that shirt..."Hi! Does the family Vamps live here?" the mysterious man at the door said interrupting my thoughts. "Oh..Uh yea. And who are you?" "Honey who's at the door?" my mother said as she was walking to where I was.