Dedicated to
superfandomqueen

Prompt: "You know
you're in love
with her, right?"

"Since when?"

"Since pretty
much always.

That's why
I'm breaking
up with you."

Rating: PG-13(Kissing)

Requested: Nope

Ships: Draco/Hermione,

Neville/Luna,

Susan/Theo,

Harry/Daphne,

and Ginny/Blaise

*Daphne Jasmine Greengrass*

God, the way he looks at her should make me envious! But it just makes me feel bad for him and her. I'm dressed in a loose dark purple dress with white flats; my hair is done up in a neat ballerina bun. Draco and I are sitting under an oak tree on the grounds. And Draco is trying not to stare at Hermione Granger; trying is the key word because he is majorly failing at it. Hermione is sitting by the lake with Harry Potter, Neville Longbottom, Luna Lovegood, Susan Bones, and Blaise Zabini and Theodore Nott. "Granger's always been beautiful. Have you just now noticed that?" I question smirking at his alarmed face.

"What?! What are you talking about Daphne?! I don't fancy that bookworm!" Draco stutters blushing lightly.

"Yes, you do. Don't even try and argue with me Draco Orion Malfoy! Now go and kiss the girl." I sternly say. Draco opens his mouth to argue but I slap his chest and he snaps his mouth shut rapidly. "Draco.... Go confess your love to her before she slips away. And then you'll hate yourself. Like I did, and I've regretted my decision and hated myself for messing up my chance at true love." I confess staring longingly at Harry. "You know you're in love with her, right?" I snort.

"Since when?" Draco scowls. "And I'm not in love with Hermione Granger," Draco growls trying to convince me but not being convincing at all.

"Since pretty much always. That's why I'm breaking up with you. Yes. You. Are. Draco. Orion. Malfoy."I scowl stabbing my index finger into his chest.

"You're what?!" Draco shouts, grabbing the attention of Harry and Hermione.

"I'm breaking up with you so you can pursue Hermione Granger! And hopefully, I can pursue Harry Potter, like I wanted to in second year. But I was too afraid of rejection." I scream making Harry and Hermione flush. Draco then hugs me and walks over to Hermione and they walk off.

I stand and walk in the direction of the castle when I notice a body intercept my path. I look up and see Harry standing in front of me, panting heavily as if he ran to catch up with me. "Are you okay, Daphne?" Harry questions. I jerk back in shock, I didn't even know he knew my name.

"Yes. I'm okay. Are you and Weasley still doing good?" I question, hating myself for torturing myself.

"Ginny and I haven't been an item since before the war, we had a similar conversation to you and Draco's. She noticed that I had feelings for you and I noticed she had feelings for Blaise, which I'd wager are returned with as many times as I've walked in on them snogging." Harry smirks confidently making my heart beat faster.

"You have feelings for me? So you wouldn't mind if I did, this?" I smirk before pulling Harry in for a heated kiss. After a few minutes, Harry breaks the kiss and grins.

"No, I don't. I wouldn't mind if you did it again. Will you be my girlfriend, Daphne Jasmine Greengrass?" Harry mutters blushing.

"Of course, I've been waiting to hear that since second year." I grin interlacing our elbows and dragging him inside to meet Astoria. I'm sure Astoria will take the mickey out of me since all she and Tracey have ever done is try to persuade me to tell Harry about my feelings. But I've ignored them until today.

Author's Note: This was my first one shot, so if it sucks that's why. Hopefully, I'll get better with some practice. If you liked it comment, vote, share or whatever you please. And if you think I should do a part two for Hermione and Draco please comment. Also if it's not obvious to you guys this is an 8th year AU.