Reignite The Flame

Start from the beginning

"Nope you're the second to know. I want to make sure he's okay before I tell them."

"It's a boy? How long have you known?"

"I don't know yet. I didn't even find out until two months ago we wanted to hear the heartbeat I thought I was just missing a few cycles like I always have."

"How did you tell Asher?"

"I gave him one of those lame mugs that say: Best Dad Ever with the sonogram picture taped to it."

"I'm so happy for you. There's nothing better than parenthood. Congratulations little sister."

"Thank you. What did we walk into? I thought you had signed the papers."

"We did but uh I haven't sent them in yet. Maybe we made a mistake I just wanna see if we can work through it."

"Does April know you haven't sent them?"

"No. I don't want to jinx it. I'm still sleeping here but in the guest room and you know April is an amazing woman."

"So why'd you sign the papers?"

"I broke her heart and after everything she still smiles at me."

[Four months later October 15th Ethan and I have been going out every night for four months I'm getting dressed when Frankie says:]

"You look beautiful Mom."

"Thanks baby. Can you zip me up?"

"So Kelly asked me out on a date for Friday night."

"Yea your dad told me. Do you want to go?"

"Yes but Xander also asked me out for Saturday night."

"Okay. I'm not understanding."

"Well I don't know if I should tell them that the other asked me out."

"You are not in a relationship with either of them and you don't have a ring on your finger so you don't have to tell them anything if you don't want to."

"But I don't want anyone to think that I lead him on."

"So tell them if you think you should. It's your choice honey."

"April we're gonna miss our reservations."

"Just give me five minutes babe."

"You said that an hour ago."

"I heard that Alexander."[I pull out a sexy red dress and my black pumps I comb my hair out Serenity wakes up I go in the nursery and pump six bottles of milk for both of the twins I feed them both I'm burping EJ when Ethan comes in he says:]

"Honey we're gonna miss the reservation."

"I'm sorry I know. I just need him to go to sleep and then we can go."

"We don't have to go out tonight if you'd rather stay home."

"No we're going out. Is your mom here?"

"There's my favorite daughter in love. How are you honey?"

"Gia and Rafi were such good sleepers. Now with EJ and Serenity it's every three hours. I'm exhausted I have two three year olds who love to disobey, a teenager trying not to hurt anyone's feelings and I just wanna spend an hour or two with my guy not covered in spit up and not fussing at said three year olds to pick up their toys."

"Well hand over that baby boy and get out of here. I've got it."

"Hon you should change. EJ got you good."