Chapter 11

Chapter 11

"The Rinnegan?" Gaara tilted his head.

"It's a legendary dojutsu, said to only be in ninja directly related the creator of ninja, the Sage of the Six Paths. It allows its user to control the balance of life and death, but at a high cost of chakra. Hand seals are not needed if a ninja has the Rinnegan, the most dangerous dojutsu there is." Tsunade explained, helping me up. "She awakened it after losing her mother, and that same day, the Third ordered her to seal it away."

I stood up and looked around. "It's so weird seeing everything like this again. At least this time I can control it." I chuckled and had it vanish. "Maybe I should keep one activated? Who knows. But it worked." I looked at my teacher and bowed. "Thank you for allowing me to remove the seal, it is now a choice up to us. For now I am safe from any chakra-based fertility."

Gaara stood shocked, how could he have gone so far without knowing about this? "Why didn't you tell me?"

"As top-secret as the other thing was, this could've put you in much more danger. It would put the Sand and the Leaf in danger. I'm currently not the only one with this dojutsu. Tell me Lady Tsunade, you were sure Lord Jiraiya's students died?"

"You can't be serious! F/N, they are dead." Tsunade shook her head.

I sighed, "We need to be careful, okay? Whoever it is has malicious intent, but nothing like others I've fought. Malicious for a good reason." I closed my eyes and smiled. "Stationary at th- w-what is this?!" I looked around and looked at Gaara, "Get back to the Sand, you are not a citizen of this village, if you get involved, so does the Sand." I quickly kissed him and sent him back. "Prepare for a battle."

Everyone in the room stared at me. "What do you mean? I thought the person was stationary." Tsunade looked completely confused.

"One of them is stationary. Six of them are moving. They are moving here." I ran up to the top of the Hokage building and looked around. "ABOVE! LADY TSUNADE GET DOWN!" I yelled and jumped into the air. "Who the hell are you all?" I knew they couldn't hear me, but they could sense me.

Tsunade watched as I left. "Get this to Naruto, now!" The frog nodded and went to leave once the room was empty, only to be killed by Danzo.

I looked around, so much destruction in mere seconds. Deaths, injuries, if I were to not hurry, these would sky-rocket. I ran at an almost invisible speed, pushing falling debris away from as many citizens as I could. "Almighty Push..." I mumbled as things were sent flying away. "Come out you bastard. You attack my village?!" I turned to a fairly tall man with spiky orange hair and very well placed piercings. 

He didn't say anything but; "Almighty Pull." I was instantly drawn towards him, cursing at myself, I shielded myself from his attack. "You should not have those eyes." His voice was completely monotone. "They do not belong to you."

I spat in his face and backed up, thankful I was able to push back just before I would've been impaled. "They do belong to me. They are my eyes. I'm not giving you shit."

"Shurado..." He spoke before leaving.

I tried to run after him but was stopped by three small, but concentrated, explosions. "Dammit. He's going to be the hardest one to stop." I then turned to the bald Rinnegan user. "You however, will be a piece of cake. Summoning Jutsu: Giant Dog." A dark grey dog appeared, stomping down on the user in front of me. "Damn. You grew, Yuki." I chuckled and looked at her. She nodded and let me get on her as we went to find the others after I removed the rods from the dead Rinnegan user. "On your left." I spoke as a giant centipede came after us. I sighed, "They can only use one ability, which means none of them are the real user, they are just telepathically linked. What a pain." I only looked at the centipede before sending it flying. "Almighty Push."

A few people stared in disbelief that I was using the same jutsus as each of these attackers. I quickly picked out the woman who had summoned the creature and went right behind her, "Soul Drain." I put my hand over her head but nothing happened. "What the..."

"You will not find a soul in any of us." She spoke calmly and backed up.

"You are all...dead?" I looked down and clenched my fist. "Wrist Torpedo." My arm detached at the wrist and flew at the girl, hitting her in the side. I quickly removed her chakra rods before she could come back. "Using dead bodies as pawns. You coward."

My thoughts were disrupted as the whole of the Leaf was flattened. My eyes widened and I teared up. My home. I nearly teleported to where my house had been. It was demolished. Every bit of it was gone. Every bit. I clenched my fists tighter than ever before. "How dare you...HOW DARE YOU MAKE A MOCKERY OF ME!" I was about to go after what would soon be known to me as the Tendo Pain when a giant puff of white smoke appeared. "Toads?" I tilted my head and looked at them. "OH MY GOD! TOADS!" I jumped onto one of them, only to be faced with a punch from Naruto, who was in Sage Mode. "Goddammit Naruto, don't be so quick to decide who is your enemy." I stopped his punch and pulled his ear. "I took care of two. You get rid of three, and I'll get the last one."

"F/N? Why do you have their eyes?" He looked confused but turned towards the four orange-haired humans in front of us.

"I was born with them, just had them sealed away until an hour ago. By the way, you're late." I chuckled and looked at them, "Sorry to do this, Gamabunta, but I'm using you to jump off of. Summoning Jutsu: Deer Sage." I was on the back of a large white deer that jumped into the air off of the Toad Sage. I landed behind the four people and smirked. "Who wants a taste of a good ol'..." I put my hands out, "...Almighty Push!" They were all forced to the ground, "NARUTO NOW!"

"I get it, dattebayo!" He held two things I had never seen before. "Wind Style: Rasenshuriken!" I chuckled as he threw them.

"You've really surpassed my expectations..." I smiled and looked at him as all four were hit. I jumped down and tackled the one known as Jigokudo, getting half of his rods out before being kicked off. "Help me out!" I glared at Naruto and went to attack again, slicing off an arm and pulling rods from it. "Only his other arm is left...I'm nearly out of chakra..." I panted and looked back at Naruto who was dealing with the one with long hair, Ningendo. "'Atta boy Naruto." I smiled and closed my eyes, gaining chakra to do one last thing. "Wind Style:" I summoned my fan, "WIND SCYTHE JUTSU!" I yelled, making sure the one I knew could absorb ninjutsu was not nearby. The wind was so fast, Jigokudo had no time to dodge, thus his body being dismembered several times. "Thank you...Temari." I smiled weakly as the deer and dog disappeared. I collapsed with a smile. "I know you can do this, Naruto."