The Pizzeria

BEEP BEEP BEEP. I awake to a car alarm somewhere outside. I look around what seems to be an old office. The office had a checkerboarded floor, a desk with three monitors, and a...

"Freddy Fazbear's poster ?", I wispered to myself. At this moment I finally realized.
"I'm in Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria !", I exclaimed.

How did I end up in here though? I searched my surroundings. There was some kind of tablet on the desk. I picked it up. Dammit. It was just some touch screen security monitor. It would have to do.

I headed out the big metal security door. I think it was jammed. The hallway was dimly lit and one of the lights was flickering. Most of the fan art that was supposed to be on the wall, was scattered around the floor. I quickly headed into the dining area.

The dining area was a complete mess tables were flipped over and broken, peices of the floor were missing, and I think... yep that was definitely a trail of blood. I followed the trail to the stage, it was covered by some humongous curtains. I can't believe I just noticed the scale of this place. More like a theatres than restaurant.

I quickly ripped a curtain away. The stage was covered in blood and body parts. In the middle was human stuffed in a Freddy suit. I thought I was going to be puke. I hurried off to the entrance, at this point I just wanted to leave. I grabbed the door handle. CLANK CLANK CLANK. Those were footsteps but, definitely not human.

"O my God did the animatronics do this ?"

I peeked out the door, there was a red light approaching. I dashed behind the reception desk. CRASH! The door slammed open. CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK. I could here the the animatronic approaching. It's red light appeared on in front of me. I held my breath. The light scanned the area in front of me.CLANK CLANK CLANK. The footsteps were fading. I waited until I couldn't hear anything and bolted out the door.