"What? That I would get over it as soon as you told me what was happening? It doesn't work like that. You made me angry and other negative feelings that I hate. You can't do that Jason. You were supposed to tell me everything that happens."

"I'm sorry." He said grabbing my hand. "I should have told you and I'm sorry. I really am." He said softly and I just stared at him not saying anything. He sighed grabbing my other hand before squeezing both slightly. "I really don't know how to apologize. You have to help me here."

I would have smiled at this if I wasn't so angry.

He tried pulling me closer but I pulled my hands out of his.

"I have to meet with him, tomorrow. What am I supposed to do?"

"Do you forgive me?" He asked.

"No." I replied. "Tell me what I have to do tomorrow."

"Do you forgive me?" he asked again.

"No. Now answer me." I said wiping the last tears I had on my cheeks and tried to keep a straight face.

"Do you forgive me?" He asked again taking a step forward and I took one back.

I couldn't help but glare at him even more. "No!"

"Forgive me." He then said changing his tone into a demanding one and I scoffed at him.

"You can't demand me to forgive you, idiot. I'm tired and you shouldn't be here. Just tell me what I have to do with Kevin and let me go to sleep."

"Tell me you forgive me." I gasped when he suddenly grabbed my hand yanking me to him.

I just turned my head and bite his arm hard. He groaned lightly but didn't move. It's his suit that made it hurt less.

"Cannib-." He stopped himself and sighed. "Please forgive me."

"I said no. You almost drove to insanity in the past few days. I had to let it out somehow." I said grabbing his hand in mine and quickly biting as he groaned again letting go.

He immediately grabbed me again and pulled me back holding me tighter. "You are becoming mean. "Please. I missed you." He said walking to the hallway.

"No, you didn't. Let go." I said seriously and he chuckled holding my tighter. "Jason, I'm serious."

"I just wanted to push you. To test your limits. Like I was doing when you first started working for me. It was funny seeing smoke coming out of your ears."

I sighed and stopped moving when I realized he was letting go. "Don't do this to me again. It was traumatizing."

"I'm sorry."

"Let go." I sighed.

"I don't have a problem staying like this all night. Just tell me you forgive me."

I groaned loudly. "Fine! I forgive. Let go of me."

He grinned leaning in but I placed my hand on his mouth. "You broke up with me for Kevin, right? Well we're going to keep playing until we are done with him. Now tell me, what do I have to do tomorrow."

I quickly got away from him and he was still looking at me in confusion.

"I like games too. That means I am single until we finish with Kevin." I said seriously walking away.

"The fuck you are!" He snapped angrily but I just rolled my eyes at him.

That will teach him.

Few hours before...

I watched as Jason

I rolled my eyes as I saw an email from Jason. I opened it and my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

I can't do this anymore. You can murder me later for my behavior these past few days. There are microphones in your office. Just play along, baby. I promise I'll explain everything.

I stiffened lightly reading the email over and over again.

Relief was the first thing I felt. Then confusion. Then anger.

That man attacks my mother, almost killing her. Now what?

He's spying on us? An armament company? And he's expecting people not to notice.

He must be stupid.

Then my mind suddenly drifted to Jason and my fists clenched. I sure as hell, am going to murder him for doing this to me.

Making me feel like he was playing me and breaking everything off. He drove me literally crazy for the past few days, and all that because of his stupid games with Kevin.

They are both going to get it.