The Truth

The story reported by the article was twisted to make up the worst possible situation that goes along with the picture. The members remembered clearly what actually happened the day the picture was taken last week.

*throwback*

Donghyun entered the practice room with an expression well known by the members to only appear when their leader is worrying about something.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" Minwoo asked.

"Nothing," Donghyun tried to stop showing his worried face and started changing to his practice attire. A tank top with shorts.

"Hyung, you don't have to worry so much about our comeback. Its Kwangmin's self-written song anyways, it will turn out well" Jeongmin said making a silly face making Donghyun smile.

"Idiot."

Donghyun turned to face the members as soon as he is done changing and his expression changed the moment he realised Kwangmin was there all along.

"Jo Kwangmin, what the hell are you doing here?" His voice obviously shows dissatisfaction and slight anger.

"To practice," Kwangmin stated the obvious eventhough he knows the actual reason Donghyun asked that.

"Shouldn't you be resting? You are still sick!" Donghyun straight away put his palm in Kwangmin's forehead. His fever has gone down a little but Donghyun knows his body is not strong enough to practice.

"I'll be fine. Its not like I can sleep at the dorm knowing I have not practiced enough." Kwangmin said trying to dismiss the topic.

"Kwangmin, just go home. It will be worse if you still haven't recovered by the time for our studio recording and mv recording." Hyunseong said with a calmer tone than Donghyun. He needed to join in to avoid Donghyun getting madder.

"Hyung, if I feel like fainting I will rest, I promise but please let me practice. I feel unsettled," Kwangmin said as he turned on the music of their comeback song, his own masterpiece.

The members were left speechless, having to move to their positions, unable to fight Kwangmin's fighting spirit.

They practiced the dance, fixing themselves and one another so that they get used to a perfect performance.

After a few times, Kwangmin could feel he is starting to lose all of his energy. During the routine, while he was moving backwards after his rap part, everything went black for a second and his legs gave in. Hyunseong was fast enough to catch him and helped him stand, holding him close. "Kwangmin, what's wrong?" The members shrieked.

Kwangmin distanced himself away from Hyunseong, showing that he can stand on his own. "Nothing, I'm fine. Let's continue," Kwangmin said trying to get back to his position eventhough the members were still frozen.

Donghyun turned off the music and walked back to Kwangmin, obviously angry. "Just go home. There is no use trying to practice when you have no energy. Why can't you listen to the members from the start?"

"He's right, Kwangmin. Its better to rest until you recover," Hyunseong persuaded Kwangmin in a calmer note.

"It was nothing. Everyone should stop overreacting and-"

"Why the hell are you so damn stubborn about it? You will drag the members if you keep on being stubborn. We will have to take care of you instead of just focusing on practicing." Donghyun cut Kwangmin off. His words were harsh but everyone including Kwangmin knew he meant well.

"Kwangmin, just go home okay? You might cause the others to catch a cold , too," Jeongmin said calmly, his voice sounds desperate to avoid a fight between Donghyun and Kwangmkn.

Kwangmin didn't say anything but started walking towards the computer to start the song again, showing that he won't listen to any of them.

"Jo Kwangmin!" Donghyun raised his voice, pushing Kwangmin by his chest. Kwangmin staggered again eventhough he did not fall, proving that he is very weak just like the members said.

The air was very tense. All hell would break loose if Kwangmin let out another word. If only he knew how worried the others were. The young Donghyun would probably just allow Kwangmin to practice but as he matured, he realised health is more important than meeting expectations. A day or two of rest won't affect Kwangmin's performance anyway. For once, Donghyun needed to be strict.

In the crucial moment, Minwoo realised something. "Jo Kwangmin, why aren't you sweating? Don't tell me you are cold?"

The other members were drenched with their own sweats but Kwangmin looked as if he had not been joining their routine just now. At that moment, the members started to realise how pale Kwangmin looked and how his lips were trembling.

Youngmin ran to get his scarf. He started wrapping the scarf around Kwangmin's neck since Kwangmin was wearing a shirt with low cut neck. It was still autumn but the weather has gotten a lot colder. Winter was coming and it brings no good to someone sick like Kwangmin.

That was the exact moment when the sasaeng peeking from the practice room's door's small window had taken the picture. Youngmin was putting the scarf on Kwangmin. A burst shot was very possible to make it look like he was grabbing Kwangmin by his collar trying to initiate a fight. The other members were still nagging at Kwangmin to get some rest. Hence the annoyed expressions shown on the picture. Luck must have not been on their side to have such a misunderstood picture of them taken by an irresponsible being.

Kwangmin ended up resting that day. Not at their dorm, but at the side of the practice room while the others are practicing because as Jeongmin said, he is more stubborn than a child on puberty.

By the time the members decided to stay at their agency building for a few days to focus on practicing, Kwangmin had recovered fully and was fully capable of bothering the members as usual. But none of them were ready about what was about to happen to them.