Nico x Mentally Ill! Abused! Teenager! Fem! Reader x Maki part 2

Nico's PoV
Me and Maki were walking around the park when I thought I heard Y/n. It had been many years since we've seen her. She would be about... 16 now. She was only 13 when she was taken away from us. I looked around and saw a man repeatedly hitting a girl. I pulled Maki that way and we got the man off of the girl.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" I yelled the man stared at me and growled, before I heard a voice.

"Y-Yazawa-san?" We heard and Maki and I both looked down to see Y/n with a black eye. Her lip was split and she had a scar on her eye.

"Yazawa-san? Nishikino-san? What are you t-two doing here?" Y/n asked I cupped Y/n's face and hugged her.

"Y/n!" I smiled. Y/n was shocked by the hug, but slowly hugged back, until she started laughing at herself as her eyes went to that (a/c) again, just like when we first saw Maki together at the hospital.

"You're so useless Y/n! You had to have them save you!? Pfft!" Y/n laughed and the man grabbed her by the hair and threw her down.

"Stop acting like you have a different personality!" He growled and Y/n laughed. I pushed him and Maki gently hit Y/n head, her eyes turned to normal and I glared at the man.

"If that's how you're gonna treat her, I'm going to take her away from you!" I hissed he waved me off and left and Y/n watched him leave with happiness in her eyes.

"Y/n!? How long has this been going on?" Maki asked and Y/n looked to the side.

"I was adopted three months after being put into the new orphanage... so almost three years." Y/n said and Maki stroked her head.

"Well now that we found you, we can adopt you!" I smiled and Y/n's eyes widened.

"Adopt me?" Y/n asked. "Pfft! Adopt Y/n!? Are you mad?" Y/n laughed her eyes going (a/c) again. Maki pulled a pill out and put it in Y/n's mouth and soon she was back to normal.

"D-Did you guys get married yet?" Y/n asked and we nodded and Y/n smiled.

"That's great Yazawa-san!" Y/n said.

"Nico." I said and Y/n looked at me confused, but I ruffled her hair and smiled.

"Just call me Nico." I said and Y/n smiled and hugged me. I hugged back and Maki joined in on the hug. Soon Y/n became Y/n Yazawa and she became one of the greatest idols in the world. In fact her and her idol group would be visiting us this Christmas.

Maki and I were extremely proud of our daughter and μ's was all very excited to either meet or see Y/n again.

~Extra~
"What do you mean kid! I'm 19 years old!" Y/n argued and Nozomi laughed.

"You have the temper of a six year old." Nozomi said and Y/n growled as her idolmates laughed.

"Babe, calm down." Nui said and Y/n pouted and sat down.

"Man you guys are all mean." Y/n mumbled, causing everyone to laugh.

Sorry this is so short. I didn't have enough ideas to make it longer, really all this part was about was Nico and Maki beings reunited with Y/n. That's all I wanted and since it was accomplished I can finish this chapter! I hope you liked and enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to request! Bye.