Zico *Angst/Fluff* (Part Two)

He doesn't want a child

~Flash-forward Six Months~

You were six months pregnant trying to figure out the life for you and your unborn child. You had moved back into your parent's home where they welcomed you with open arms, but judgmental stares. You were currently waiting for the metro so you could make it on time to your doctor's appointment. You started feeling uneasy when you felt the presence of someone staring at you. You looked around the station to only see a few people standing near you and they were all on their phones. You shrugged the feeling away as the train began to approach. You shuffled your way onto the train and managed to find a seat next to a man wearing a hoodie, sunglasses, and dark clothing. You sat there watching as each stop flew by and the next one approached. You began to feel uneasy again. From the corner of your eye you could see the man staring at you intently. The train slowed as it approached a stop. You grew so frightful that you stood up and got off the train. You walked quickly as your six-month pregnant body would allow. You exited the station and turned around to see a man approaching you with a sly smile on his face. You were about to try and run when an arm wrapped around your shoulder guiding you down the street. You looked up and noticed and saw the man you had been sitting next to on the train. You didn't question as you were dragged into a coffee shop. You and the strange man sat down at a table toward the back of the room. You looked around in hope that someone would notice you both, but everyone was off in their own world. You looked over to the man and watched as he lowered his hood and took off his sunglasses. You gasped as you took notice of Jiho. He honestly looked awful. It seemed as if he hadn't slept in days, possibly months. He had stopped shaving, his eyes looked sunken in, and his hair looked greasy. You both sat there in silence before he broke it first. "You should be more careful. That man had been staring at you for a while." You simply nodded not knowing what to do. Jiho stood up and walked over to the counter. He talked to the cashier for a minute before walking back over to the table. He sat down and stared down at the table. Soon one of the baristas walked over with a trey with two waters and a muffin. I thanked the barista and took a hesitant sip from the water. Jiho pushed the muffin closer to me. "Eat." You shook my head. "I'm not hungry, but you should eat. You look as if you haven't eaten in days." He chuckled and scratched the back of his neck. "Well...yeah..." You both went silent again. "How far along are you," he asked motioning to your stomach. You placed a gentle hand over your belly. "Six months." He nodded and seemed to contemplate something in his head. "I'm sorry," he blurted out. You stared at him in disbelief. He never apologized first. It wasn't his habit. "I was stupid, scared, and I just didn't know what to do. I thought it over after you left and I wanted to talk to you but you disappeared. I honestly didn't know where you go until I saw you on the train." You could see tears appearing in his eyes. He was on the verge of crying. "I'm so sorry," he said in a strained voice. You reached over and grasped his hand. He clutched your hand as he lowered his head to the table. You could see his shoulders moving and knew he was crying. "I'm so sorry," he continued whispering. You slowly stood and walked around the table. He looked up at you with tears streaming down his face. "You can still change everything." He looked at you for a moment before standing up and wrapping you in a tight hug, not tight enough though where he was crushing your belly. "I promise I will take care of you and the baby. I won't make the same mistake again. I promise."

----------------

You were laying in the hospital bed with the little bundle of joy in your arms. You stared down lovingly at the small face of your child. The door opened and in walked Jiho. He looked different than when you meet him three months ago. He looked at you and the child and a smile broke out across his face. He walked over and sat down gently on the bed next to you. You both looked at your child. "I love you so much," he whispered as he leaned over and planted a kiss on your forehead. "I love you too," you responded back with a small smile on your face.