Nandini smiled and came near him " Manik why don't you help me then?"
"No!!! I help only in one way"
"and what is that?" He dragged her to his lap Nandini want to get up as all workers are settling things but Manik didn't leave her "removing all your clothes bit by bit very harshly" he said while nibbling her earlobe very husky and slow voice so that only she can listen
Nandini widened her eyes opened her mouth o and blushed hard
Manik is nuzzling his nose on her neck and jawline she is giving him more accesses to do so.

Manik made her stand he too got up and took her in bridal style on his shoulder she gasped "Manik!!! What the hell leave me"
He laughed "do you think I am in the mood to leave you? Isn't it funny?"
She smiled too
Both reached other room, Manik placed her on bed locked the room with remote switched on ac removed his shirt, Nandini is ogling his bare chest V-shaped body, toned muscles and licked her lips in anticipation knowing that what is going to come.

Manik reached her, removed her dress top, started kissing her neck then cleavage when he cupped her breast her bra irritated him, he reached its clap with so much force he dragged it without hurting her it got torn "why do you have to always tear my clothes?"
"I envy them all, they keep you away from me hide you from my eyes and my touch which irritates me."
Manik is busy in making her naked and he himself became one without any thinking twice or disturbance he took her made love in all means and took her in arms went deep sleep.

Next two days blurred in a jiffy. Manik and Nandini enjoyed transforming their room into new one. Each minute with Nandini made Manik happy and wanted more.

For Khurana, two days are like hell he tried all means to complete the order but it is impossible having Krishna back if him for destroying his efforts.

After two days all parties had met, they are in the conference hall. Manik is silent like a rock. His mother father Krishna Druv along with Nandini and a team of legal batch and people for the project present sitting with Khurana team.

"so Mr Khurana it's time to get our order completed and take your check along with one more new order"
Khurana is scared and even more worried, he got up "king!!!! We tried very hard to complete the order on time but 90% of work is completed just 10% is left in one day I will give your order completed"
Manik looked at Khurana and then at lawyers
"Khurana sir, according to the deal agreement it's written that if you couldn't give us completed order today by9am you will be sued for not completing the order according to the deal. We don't have any option" lawyer spoke politely

Khurana gulped "king, please just one day" he begged
"I cant" Manik spoke plainly
Khurana sat in a thud.
The lawyer started to read the terms and regulations
Khurana is lost totally lost
In short, Khurana is bankrupt he is not even left with a penny and is in more debt to Manik.
Khurana took papers from a lawyer and read it by himself which made him break down he looked at Manik with disbelief "this is totally shit, insane and fraud this is not going to happen I will kill you" Khurana almost jumped into Manik but his bodyguards took Khurana and made him sit on his knees in front of king
"I am king Khurana don't ever forget it in your dreams all these years you planned to hook me up with your daughter took so many advantages of us but....... not more what do you think spiking my drink by your daughter causes fewer damages than this??? Come on Khurana you should at least think of my status and power,"
Khurana is clueless he is shocked "no no this is not true she can't do that she will never do as such you are accusing me, my daughter"
Krishna got up opened the door of the hall Soha came in seeing her father on knees she came running.
"dad! Get up what happened why did you call me and why are you sitting like this?"
"Soha!!!! Say that you didn't spike manik's drink?" Khurana asked
Soha looked at Manik and then at Nandini and turned to her father her face is filled with anger "you cannot do this to my dad manik"
"king address him as King" Krishna warned her
She smirked "he is my friend my boyfriend a forced marriage with this low life doesn't make him King to me"
Manik fisted his hand "shut up Soha!!!! You are just my classmate that's it"
"don't forget Manik we are in a relationship for so long year's it's just she slept with you in one night everything can't change between us and all your acting pda doesn't make you both couple and lovers, not even proper husband and wife so please, don't act in front of me at least "
Nandini got up started to walk away from all of this she is unable to take more any of these.
Manik took her hand dragged her she fell on him he made her sit and gave her small smile asking her to sit with eyes.
"so we were in a relationship? What type of?"
"I am your girlfriend Manik"
"did I propose you? On what date which year where when?"
"we don't need any proposal when we know each other very well"
"I know Druv more than you so should I marry him or we both are in relationships?"
All laughed
Soha hissed "Manik never make our love in public"
"when I never loved you not at least as a friend how can you imagine couldn't you see my irritating face whenever you are in front of me, comments of all friends as a headache didn't you notice from years?"
Soha knew all this still she ignored everything all time as she is not ready to accept it at least not now
"you are lying"
"Soha mind your tongue " Druv warned
"leave all this, why did you spike my drink?" Krishna asked getting irritated
"no," Soha said looking straight at Nandini with smirk and draggers shooting on her
Manik got up "you didn't"
"yes"
"fine!!!! Krishna!!!! Throw this Khurana in jail and even his only son too in a fraud case and take all his properties throw all ladies and his grandson on a road in just matter of one hour if not you are asked to go on tour along with aunty for one long year"
Krishna gulped
Soha shouted "no you cannot do this manik"
"I am doing it"
"no manik," she said in anger
"how dare to shout on king" Krishna dragged her made her sit on knees
Soha is now scared to hell she for the first time scared fear consumed her
"this can't be happening no my dad can't be in jail no we can't be on the road no Manik no, please stop all this"
"just confess," Krishna said with attitude
Soha looked at her dad who is in tears and then Manik she got tears and then angry she looked at Nandini "you bitch all this is because of you, after all, a pa nothing more than that, sleeping with my Manik for one night made you queen that doesn't give you Manik permanently I will kill you"
Manik looked at the security of Nandini who is a lady and signalled she came front and started slapping Soha Nandini wanted to stop her but Manik held Nandini hand firmly
"I did it yes I spiked the drink of manik" at last Soha agreed