The Devil Himself

1: It is a FICTIONAL book with the DEVIL. The Devil is allowed to have a larger penis and a snake attached to him. Have YOU ever met the Devil before?

2: When Ace kills his parents and neighbors, he had his reasoning and I thought it was explained pretty well in the chapter. But I guess not. So, Ace wanted to make sure that if he EVER died, that he would be sent to Hell where Lucifer would be. The way he looked at it, his parents deserved to die anyway, which is why Lucifer said it could have been justified, which is why Ace moved on to killing his neighbors next. He could not justify killing his INNOCENT neighbors.

3: When Ace went on his killing spree, a few people commented that it was unrealistic in the way he killed them. *clears throat* It is a fictional book. It is made up. Nothing in it is real! Also, Ace was marked by the Devil himself, perhaps that gave him some kind of power to kill the people he needed/wanted to. Or, maybe, just maybe, it could have been the adrenaline pumping through his veins. You've heard of adrenaline before, right? It's this hormone that can help you do crazy things when it gets released in high dosages. A mother can quit literally lift a CAR to save her child with the help of adrenaline.

Have you heard of stories about moms lifting cars and stuff to save their child? That's adrenaline. It makes you practically the incredible hulk in times of crisis. And yes, going on a killing spree is a crisis moment for the murderer as well. Or in this case, Ace. Ace had adrenaline going crazy inside of him. So, for him, the killing was realistic.