chapter 1 - open shop

Tee
" man I can't believe it's been 7 years since I got my cosmetology license. Time has really gone by. It feels just like yesterday when I had to go to state board to do my theory test for the 3rd time."
Vee
" I know right . Remember when we would go on 10 break at TCAT? 15 mins wasn't shit for a break from them crazy ass teachers. "
Tee
" yeah well look what it got us" . * looks at the big building that says " Beauty and Barber " *
Vee
" Yup all that hard work has paid off . So when are we going to start interviews ? I know this dude .. Remember Jay? "
Tee
" next week because I have to post the add online even though I already have some one in mind.. and Jay? Jay? The big one with the eyes? .. Ian even know y'all was still cool.
Vee
" Yeah that's my Bro. And don't be talking about his eyes when his girl around because I'm not jumping in. Who you trying to get? "
Tee
" Remember Kae? That girl can do some mean ass hair and makeup. She still solo but she gone Hollywood you know? I heard she made a wig for Beyonce and did Mariah Carey makeup for the Grammy awards."
Vee
" Damn suh. That would be some serious money on the team with her name . "
Tee
" I know right but I hope she agrees we don't talk all the time but when we do it's good "