Chapter One

(Nina POV)

Time to get up. I thought to myself so I got up and went to my bathroom. Monday morning. Great. I turned on the shower so it was pretty warm. Then I took off my pjs and hopped in. And let my thoughts roll in my head. It's me and Ian's two year anniversary today! October 4th. Wow. These two years went by way too fast! I washed my hair with warm vanilla sugar shampoo. Then rinsed it out, and immediately put warm vanilla sugar conditioner in, and the body wash. Then I got out and got dressed, I put on my blue jeans with a red laced top with a red tank underneath. Then I put on my red leather boots. grabbed a muffin and was ready to go.

"Paul's gonna drive you and your sister to school today," my mom told me.

"Alright mom. Bye. Love you."

"Yup alrighty I'm going away for a month be good!" she yelled as she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Okay have fun mom," I said. She's going away again I swear to god she's never home for longer than a couple of days!

"C'mon Nina! Hurry up!"

"Coming Paul!"

And then I ran out to Paul's car so he could drive me and Candice to school.

(Ian's POV)

Another morning, another day. I thought to myself. I got up and threw on a shirt and some pants and tenners.

"Hey mom I'm ready for school," I told here as I grabbed a donut and headed out the door to wait for Katrina and Caroline.

Wow it's me and Nina's two year anniversary today! I'm gonna have to take her out to eat! And maybe I'll get a hotel room so we can have a sleepover after! Just then Katrina got in the car.

"Hey Ian! Caroline's just talking to mom then she'll be right out."

Just then Caroline came out, "I'm so mad!"

"Why now?" I said as I put the car in reverse.

"Mom won't let me go to a drunk feat tonight!"

"I coulda told you that!" I said, " and anyways you gotta watch Katrina tonight because I'm gonna be gone. I got to mom first."

"You s.o.b." she told me I just laugh.

(Nina's POV)

I got to school the same time Ian did.

"Ian!" I screamed as I ran into his arms.

"Hey babe!" he said," do you know what today is?" he smirked.

"Hmmmm I don't know... maybe just, our two year anniversary!" I screamed. I just couldn't help it I was so excited!

"Yes ma'am! I'm taking you out to dinner and then were having a sleepover so pack your bags baby!" he yelled. It sounds like so much fun! Then he kissed me very passionately.

"I love you!" he said.

"And I love you," I said back. Then I gave him one more kiss. "but no matter how much I love you, I gotta go!" and kissed him again.

"Okay bye see you tonight," he said.

"Yup see you then! Pick me up around... five?"

"Sounds good babe see you then," and with that I walked off alone with my thoughts. Maybe it'll be our first time tonight. Maybe he'll finally make a move! I guess well have to just wait and see....