username: damn this girl is a disney triple threat

dam.gabi: YES QUEEN SLAY BFF ILY

username: GABI IS HERE
username: we love a supportive friendship!

username: spill more tea please

username: wait, who's scout paxton?

chrisevans, robertdowneyjr, and scarlett_jo followed lilialand

• • •

lilia sat anxiously in the swivel chair, her foot tapping nervously against the carpet of the office room. it was the day of the table read, and more importantly, the day lilia would meet the cast of the movie for the first time. she had only met people through chemistry reads, but there were tons of those, and so she had no idea who had been cast as who.

she sat next to anthony and joseph russo, and she stared at the various place cards sitting on the round table listing each different character. joseph asked the girl if she was excited, to which she honestly answered 'yes.' although she was afraid her new cast mates wouldn't like her, she was more than ready to start on the project and make new friendships.

the door opened, and people began filing in one by one, and lilia instantly straightened up. first walked in a girl with fiery red hair, and lilia knew it was katherine. the two had met at events put on by freeform, and she also knew that she was involved with the maze runner projects alongside danielle. she loved the idea of getting to work on a project with her.

lilia stood up and went over to greet the girl, glad to have a familiar face. she explained to her that she was playing gwen, and lilia realized that meant they'd be best friends in the movie.

two more people entered the room: nathalie and froy. katherine instantly started to freak out, excited to see nathalie. the two girls new each other from maze runner, and engaged in a hug. lilia greeted froy, and the younger boy expressed how he was super excited to be involved in such a huge project.

next came mark wahlberg, and all the younger actors became nervous. he was a hollywood icon, a true star, and they almost felt like they didn't deserve to be in a project with him. he insisted on a group hug, saying he was excited to play the villain of the film.

two more faces popped into the room, and lilia nearly screamed when she saw both of them. first was zendaya, who lilia instantly bonded with over their similar disney careers. the other was bailee, and she was more than excited to be on another set with lilia. she loved how they were always cast as sisters, and she loved the role of charlotte.

ryan walked in, and everyone began freaking out again. the energy in the room was high, and the russo brothers just laughed as bailee went on about how much she loved the notebook. then tyler walked in, and him and froy shared a bro hug.

lastly, one more person joined the group of people in the room. lilia looked over to see tom holland walk in, eyes wide at all the chaotic chatter and movement within the small room. lilia smiled at him, remembering their chemistry read together. she thought about how the two of them had read together as if they had known each other for years, and to the writers, that was golden material.

lilia stepped towards him, and she politely waved. he opened his arms for a hug. "we've got to play boyfriend and girlfriend, so we better start getting comfortable with each other."

the girl smiled, and they immediately embraced. the hug was short and friendly, and once everyone had said hello to each other and settled down, they each took a seat in their assigned chairs.

tom sat in the spot labeled 'peter parker' which was right next to lilia. the boy had the same feeling as her: glad to be co-starring with someone he felt he had chemistry with. he could tell this was the start of a great friendship, and his inner marvel fan was geeking out over the fact he got to play spider-man.

they started reading through the script from the very first page. lilia cleared her throat, and began speaking through her lines: "my whole life, i'd seen the world change around me. technology broke through boundaries, leaders rose and fell, and heroes were born right in front of my eyes. i always thought i'd seen it all, that nothing in this rapidly changing world could ever catch me off guard. yet, nothing could prepare me for the day of june fourteenth."

"that will all be clips from past marvel movies. after that, we'll cut to the boat scene. bailee, you have the first line." anthony said.

they continued through the script, taking breaks for laughter here and there, and they all listened intently to the director's vision for each scene, lilia falling more and more in love with the project with each passing minute. she had been working hard on her american accent, and it had paid off. she sounded like any normal american girl. eventually, they got to one of the first interactions between scout and peter.

"we could work in my grandmother's bakery, if you want. it's in Brooklyn, if you don't mind going there." lilia said, looking up from her script to watch tom read his following line.

"i don't mind. we could take the train together after school," tom spoke, and she was impressed by his transition from a british to an american accent. "or not. if you don't want to. i mean, i don't want to not take the train with you, but you know, if you'd prefer to take it yourself-"

"peter," tom's eyes flickered up to meet lilia's. "i'll take the train with you. don't worry."

once the cast was done with the reading for the day, people began gathering their things, talking for a while before they had to go. tom found his way over to lilia, braving to ask her a question.

"hey," he said as he caught her attention. "do you wanna see if everyone wants to go and grab dinner?"

she raised her eyebrows, nodding. "sure! that'd be fun, and a good way for us all to get to know each other better."

he smiled, agreeing with her. he couldn't help but notice how pretty lilia was, especially taking note of her blue eyes and the small freckles on her nose. but, he quickly reminded himself they were just co-stars, and to focus on the bigger picture.

but little did he know that having her as his love interest in the film wouldn't require that much acting.

[ • • • ]

another chapter yeet yeet. idk what to say so yeah here it is. i'm just doing this story for fun, idk where it's even going but we are gonna just roll with it