Chapter 11

Cami's p.o.v

I woke up in my room sometime later, everyone was standing over me, minus Niall. Why the hell are they all staring at me?

"Oh thank god you're awake! Niall is worried sick," Eleanor says sitting down beside me.

I rubbed my eyes,"How long have I been out?" I ask as El helps me sit up because I still feel groggy from passing out.

"Only a few hours, we thought it best not to wake you," Liam says from beside Cheryl.

"Niall told us what happened, but what did you see?" El says and I look up at the Royals.

"Mass destruction. Our whole world turned to ash, ending most of life as we know it. I saw my father at the center of it all as he did everything he could to take you down. But not only that, I also saw someone who I watched die many years ago, someone I said goodbye to a long time ago," I say as Niall comes in the room.

"Who did you see love?" he says standing beside Harry.

Looking down at the bed sheets I say "My younger sister Lilith, I watched her die but it was clearly her" I say looking down at my feet.

"You have a sister?" Perrie says and I nod.

"Yeah, only there was something dark about her," I continued "she was wearing a black crown, encased in blood red rubies, and from her back pitch black wings were protruding from her spine," that's what confused me the most, Lilith was always a kind spirit when she was alive.

Everyone gasped "Oh course, it all makes sense now," Louis says and I look up confused.

"What do you mean?" I say and Niall sits beside me.

"Love, whenever a human nature spirit is born in a family, a dark one is also born. It happens all the time only this time is different, because your sister isn't just a dark nature spirit," Niall says and I'm still confused.

"What else is she?" I say kinda scared as we always got along as kids and she was always kind.

"She's the reincarnation of Lilith, the queen of hell," Zayn says and I gasped.

"No, she can't be. I don't believe it. She was always kind to everyone and was my best friend when we were kids. I watched her die, I held her hand while she took her last breath." I say holding my heart.

"She may have been the kindest person ever, but maybe she was trying to fight the evil inside and that's what killed her," Louis says and I nodded.

It did make the most sense afterall. But why was she evil now? How is she alive?

"This is such a shock," I say and they nodded before leaving.

Niall sits in front of me "I'm so glad you're awake," he says placing his hand on my cheek.

"Did you miss me? I was only asleep for a few hours," I say with a giggle.

"That's like a century to a vampire," he says and I put my head on his shoulder.

"You should take a hot shower to get your mind off things," he says and I nod before going to the bathroom, hopefully that will help me....

Hey guys sorry it's been over a month since I last posted, I've got lots over other stories but I also took this break to figure out where I want this story to go, and now that I know what I want to happen with it, I can update regularly again, anyway I hope you like it and thanks for reading...

Bailey