a big change

The long discussion last night brought the ten charming princes to one decision: to go and seek adventure for their own

The long discussion last night brought the ten charming princes to one decision: to go and seek adventure for their own. They all agreed that the palace and villages became a very small place, and they wanted to envelop themselves with something new and refreshing. They also had planned the locations to build so their new kingdom would be a good place for citizens to stay, just like their neighborhood kingdoms. They even went to agree on who would be the ministers. They were so excited and prepared for their new home that they brought the empire's most popular snacks and most comfortable, stylish attire in their trunks.

There were three carriages at the entrance of the palace. Yanan, Wooseok, and Shinwon got separated so they wouldn't feel uncomfortable by their slender bodies in the way. Even thought it was a long ride, the boys filled it with freestyle rapping and glorious singing. It all stopped when they had arrived to the empire's port. They all boarded on a special ship made by the Emperor's best shipwrights and so the beginning of a completely new life had begun!

 They all boarded on a special ship made by the Emperor's best shipwrights and so the beginning of a completely new life had begun!

None of them could count how many hours they were boarding on the ship already. The sun had set and most of them were sleeping. The only people who completely woke up were the captain, some cabin crews, Hyojong who gazed on the sea and the sound of fresh air, and Changgu who learned a bit about ships from the crews. As they started talking about personal life, Changgu saw of what looked like a deserted island. Could it be...?

Changgu immediately ran to the ship's interior, waking up each princes and said that they were close to their new journey. The nine of them went to the deck and screamed in joy and excitement, followed with medleys of the kingdom's anthems. An idea surfaced from it.

"Hey, while we have time, let's make our kingdom's own anthem!" Hui suddenly said. The others laughed and teased Hui since he was a King already. Hui furiously blushed at that. "W-Whatever it is, let's make one. I'm not the only one handling our kingdom. Hey, Hyojong, stop gazing at the sea and join us."

Hyojong glanced at Hui and frowned his eyebrows. Hyojong didn't really like it when he had to walk away from the nature he loved, but he smiled afterwards after joining the conversation. That was the biggest smile Hui had ever seen from him and it made the elder relieved.