Ross x Mithzan

So this may not have been the chapter you have been waiting to read but it is a ship that has been going around. Don't know if it sunk already but I honestly don't care. This chapter was made went I was around 10 or 11. So about 4 or 3 years ago. Also before you read I am going to leave the grammar and spelling mistakes in here. Thanks for reading this cringe worthy chapter!

A long time ago there was 2 boys, one named Ross/House_Owner, (keep in mind this was his username before he changed it) and the other named Max/Mithzan. Ross was 10 at the time and Max was 12. Ross came up to Max and asked, "What is your name?"

Then Max turned around to see that a narwhal was standing right behind him. Then he said, "Hi, I'm Max.", He paused for a secound then said, "What's yours?"

Ross saw Max's face and he fell in love with Max. "My name is R...R...Ross." He stamered.

Then Max said, "You look beautiful." (Wow super blunt Max)

Ross then started blushing and said shyly, "You really think so I-."

Max interrupted Ross (WITH A KISS) and said, "I know so." (No kiss wow way to make things go smoothly)

Ross asked, "Do you want to come by my house this afternoon?"

Max wanted to scream OF COURSE!, but he didn't want to seem too exited so he said, "Sure I would love too."

So after school Ross and Max Walked to Ross' home. They decided to do homework together, they did have the same class after all.

After 2 hours of homework, they desided to go get a snack Ross got penuts and Max got an apple. After they ate their snacks they went to finish up their homework.

Ross looked at Max and Max looked at Ross and their eyes locked with eachother.

Max went closer to Ross, and Ross went closer to Max and their lips toughed. After the kiss they knew they loved eachother.

And after the years past, they got married. And finally lived happily ever after.

This was possibly the most cringiest thing I have read and written. *Starts speaking like Daithi de Nogla* Welp that is the chapter and I uh hope ye enjoyed.