chapter 1: senior year

Maddy's POV
I woke up to the sound of my blaring alarm and i quickly turned it off before my father woke up, because i knew if it did, it would not be pretty. My father has abused me ever since i can remember. If i would talk back, didn't obey or even missed my curfew he would physically abuse me. i have a bruise on my wrist right now that hurt when i got out of bed.
I got out of bed and put on a blue floral dress, braided the sides of my hair back, and added some natural makeup. As soon as it was time for me to leave, i slipped on my white converse and went out the door.

 As soon as i got to school, i dreadfully took the keys out of my car and started to walk into school

As soon as i got to school, i dreadfully took the keys out of my car and started to walk into school. People always give me these looks just because i dress nice at school. All the girls will call me sluts and an attention seeker JUST BECAUSE I WANT TO LOOK NICE. Meanwhile they will wear outfits that don't even cover half their body.
I finally got to homeroom and thankfully my three best friends are in that class, Alexa, Charlotte, and Avery.
"Hey guys!" i said to them
"Hey!" they all said

None of them have ever done musical theatre. they all have different things we're into. Alexa loves art, Charlotte does track, and Avery writes poetry. We all support each other through our different interests and come to each others events.

"Sooooooo..... Did you hear the spring musical is Beauty and The Beast?!" Charlotte asked me
"YES! IM SOOO EXCITED" I told her
"Well we all know there is a special someone who she would want to be in it" Avery said then she winked at me
Not even my best friends knew about me being in love with milo. I never really bothered to tell them.

I laughed and said "oh stop, you know we are in every musical together, but we barely even know eachother."
"Oh come on maddy! you guys are literally perfect for eachother!" Avery said to me
"You guys would be so cute together though!" Alexa said to me with a grin
" Like i said, WE BARELY EVEN KNOW EACHOTHER. And besides, if my dad found out i ever had a boyfriend, he wouldn't let me see tomorrow." I said with a frown as my three friends frowned with me.

As class began i started to wonder off
Well maybe me and milo could actually get to know each other during Beauty and The Beast
Me thinking out this automatically made me smile

Maybe this year could actually be different...

-AHHH FIRST CHAPTER DONE MAKE SURE TO COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THIS GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS IF YOU LIKE :)
( oh and dw milo will be coming into play next chapter :) )