Chapter 42 - Con Artistè.

Start from the beginning

"I knew. I KNEW the ONE TIME we didn't use a damn rubba' this shit would happen." Diana growled. "I don't want dis' shit, mane."

"What!?" Jarold cheered as he sat up. "We can have us a lil famil-"

"Family? FAMILY? We can barely take care uh' ourselves!" Diana snapped. "My mama kicked me out because she said I was 'too old' to be livin' under ha roof!"

Diana glanced down at the stick, looking at the window.

"I'm just gone have to get an abortion cause TUH, I am not havin' no damn kids...." Diana scoffed as she tossed the stick into the trash.

"What? Come on, bae!"

Jarold smiled and pulled Diana back into their bed, rubbing on her flat stomach and smiling.

"You know I'll take care uh' us. You ain't gotta do shit but ha' my child and I'll work like da' daddy 'sposed to do." Jarold grinned, kissing her on her neck. "Dis'll be my first lil nigga."

Diana shook her head, slumping her shoulders a little bit.

"I guess..." Diana murmured.

Jionni gazed at his father in confusion, looking around.

"Well I'm obviously here so what da' hell happen?" Jionni asked.

Jarold glanced down, finishing the story.

"Tonight, breaking news! The murderer who killed the Owenport's 2 weeks ago has finally been captured!" The woman on the news said loudly as she stood on the arrest scene. "Police have arrested 25 year old Jarold Ivy has been linked and arrested for the murders of 69 year old Jennifer and Harris Owenport! The elderly people were inside of their home when a gunman barged into their home and shot the couple, also stealing some items that were in their homes. Police have found evidence that linked Ivy to this crime!"

"And what do you have to say about this?" The newsman asked as he placed the microphone to Jionni's father while he was getting arrested.

"All I got to say is-"

"You son of a bitch!!!"

Diana stormed out of her car and walked up to him with her huge stomach, almost as if she wasn't pregnant. By this time, she was 7 months in.

"Ma'am, we're gonna need you to stay back." The officer said as he placed his hands out in front of her.

"WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THIS!?" Diana scowled as she pointed to her stomach, flaring through the officers arms.

"I did it FOR US!" Jarold scowled as he was shifted inside of the car.

"I knew I should've gotten a damn abortion! I knew it!!" Diana screamed as the officer took her off the scene. "I knew it! I knew it! I fucking knew it!!"

Jionni gazed up at his father with his mouth creaked open, watching as he got out of his seat.

"Afta' dat, I got sentenced to two life sentences. I'm appealin' dat shit nah." Jarold shrugged. "My only guess is dat' yo mama had a change a' heart in the delivery room."

Jionni shook his head, remaining in denial.

"Ion' balee dat shit fo' one bit." Jionni snarled, scrunching up his lips.

"I'm just tellin' you what happened." Jarold shrugged, stepping out of the room. "What you balee' is on you."

After hearing the gutwrenching story, Jionni waited until his father left before breaking down. His fingers started shaking a little as he covered his mouth and teared up, not believing what his father told him. Apart of him didn't want to believe it, but everything that his father was saying fit his mothers character. Jionni dialed Melissa's number, having to talk to him.