Chapter 1 - Bullied!

*BUZZ BUZZ!*

As the alarm to his bedroom rang, Jionni balled up his fists and banged on the button up top that cuts it off. He banged on it so many times that the alarm clock was dented and beat up from the multiple blows. As Jionni turned over on his mattress and bundled under his covers, he glanced around his room in confusion, looking at the mess that was around him. There was nothing but cans of beer, bottles of liquor, and other things that usually sat on the dressers scattered all over his floor. As soon as Jionni lifted up in his bed, a huge surge of pain shot throughout his head from him lifting out of his bed too quick. Jionni looked around his room again, gazing at the parts that had early morning sunlight beaming in from the windows. His eyesight began to grow a little better from him waking up from his sleep, letting him get a better glimpse around the whole room.

It was a complete and utter wreck.

"Fuck...." Jionni whispered to himself as he rubbed his temples. "Wha......what the hell happened?"

Jionni looked over on the sides of his bed, leaning over to see what was by him. On his left side was a girl lying asleep in her underwear and bra, and on the right was his friend named Djuan. He too, was also asleep on the floor. Jionni rubbed his eyes and inched out of the bed to tap him on the back, trying to wake him up.

"Aye Djuan, wake up..." Jionni grumbled.

As Jionni shook him a little more, he noticed that there was an empty bottle of liquor in his hands as well. He scrunched his eyes down at bottle, lifting away and scratching the back of his head. He didn't remember anything that happened.

"What the hell happened last night?" Jionni thought.

Last night....

"CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!"

On an average Sunday, this is the day to celebrate by going to church, having a family get together, or supporting your family in some sort of way. Not in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

The weekends were strictly for parties.

Jionni was a boy fresh out of the slums. Only 17, he experienced a lot of things most grown ups don't see. While he wasn't a killer, gangbanger or a "street" type of dude, he was raised by the older people or the "old heads" of his neighborhood. The old heads watch after Jionni since he's the youngest boy who lives on Baton Rouge. As a result of this, Jionni has seen a lot of the drug and sex life. Since his father was sentenced to life for murdering two people over a robbery gone wrong with a friend before Jionni was born, he had no choice but to become a man on his own. As for Jionni's mother, the two couldn't be any closer. From the outside looking in, you would think that Jionni's mother was a drug addict or something else that would fit the stereotypical criteria of a boy raised out of the hood. While his mother raised him on her own, she started to adapt and become a close friend to him instead of a parent. For example, Jionni's mother allowed him to throw parties whenever he want, be out as late as he want, and hang out as long as he want as long as he was in school. Jionni being school didn't serve any sort of purpose because his grades were below average. The old heads of the neighborhoods also take care of Jionni's mothers rent as well by paying it off with the cash they've made off of selling plenty of drugs.

Since Jionni was taken care of, he always rocked the sweetest and latest clothes. He wore typical materialistic clothes like Gucci, Polo, Jordan's, etc. since he was always given a handful of money to go spend on himself at the closest mall. What does this attract? Girls. The girls at his school loved him since he was hood, had that southern accent, and had that urban swag. He had a reputation of fighting anyone that tested him in any sort of way, which rooted off of his quick temper. This was another trait that drew that ladies towards him. Not only did the ladies love him, but the boys at his school was drawn to hang around him as well. Jionni's personality was the quickest way to fit into the so called "popular" crowd at his school.