CHAPTER THREE : THE PRINCESS AND THE PRODIGAL

Start from the beginning

For her mothers sake Rachel tried her best to hate  Hannah, but none look at the two year old blond still sucking her thumb and five year old Hannah knew that this was the answer to all her sibling prayers.

It was Rachel's love and devotion to Hannah that brought her family back together and soon her mother warmed up to the new family member and everything was back to normal. But she was also the same person who ended up tearing her family apart again...a crime Hannah would never forgive her for.

Tomorrow was Sunday and somehow Rachel hoped that it would be better than all the previous Sundays in the last two years.

                                         ********†*****†*****

Hannah Carter lived for only two things, her happiness and her reputation ,every other thing was just a booster or some necessity that could easily be taken care of. This included her so called best friend Riley and some theological concept that people worshipped called God. Yep,to Hannah Carter they were all nothing but boosters, it was through Riley that she had gotten her job as a pediatrician and through her mock belief in God that she had been made famous in her community.

Living in a well furnished penthouse and having a dream job ,Hannah loved her life and everything that she had become but there was only one problem and that was the fact that she still wasn't married.

At twenty five she had imagined herself already married and expecting her first child but Riley had beat her to it by getting married to the youth pastor himself. Not that she liked joshua, he was definitely not her type but she wanted to be the one to invite Riley to her wedding and not the other way round. Riley was truly a pain in the neck but she was still needed especially if they were going to work hand in hand to make her half sister's life as miserable as possible.

She couldn't wait to change her last name. It was embarrassing to be called a Carter all thanks to her idiot of a half sister who ruined her life and then the family name.

If only she had a chance she would wipe her Rachel off the face of the earth but she would wait patiently, her day of revenge was coming when she would finally get rid of Rachel Carter and take her rightful place as the only child of Mr and Mrs Carter. If there was something else Hannah hated, it was sharing and sharing her parents was something she regretted all her life. She had always wished she the only child.

Hannah was determined that she would find a prince charming who was worthy of her before the end of the year and have a wedding so grand, it will increase her fame to a whole new level.
And she knew just who that prince charming could be
Riley couldn't stop blabbing about the new pastor ,his car and of course his looks. Poor Riley ,too bad she was already married so all she could do was try as much as possible to impress Hannah with the fact that she had been among the first set of people to meet him.

Hannah couldn't wait to introduce herself to  David after the service tomorrow, that was why she went shopping to get a church wear that will make her stand out, it wasn't as if she didn't stand out every other day but she wanted to make sure that whether this prince liked it or not she would be the only princess in his life .

From what she had heard about the  him, he seemed to be the only one who could take the rightful place as her husband, all the other guys she had met wouldn't do.

She needed a guy that was famous, faithful and loving but most of all Hannah needed a guy she could control and if there was one thing she knew since her birth ,it was the fact that whatever Hannah Carter wanted....Hannah Carter got. She was too pretty and too smart for anyone to say No and everyone seemed to know it.

That was why she managed to get hold of her parents inheritance...all of it...every single dime. She left nothing for Rachel.. Let her suffer for the heartbreak she caused them. While her half sister had been traveling around the world being involved in her disgusting escapades...with the help of a few friends Hannah had registered her as dead after her parents death thereby giving her access to all their assets. "Thank you Rachel for disappearing". When Rachel got back she was too tired and too ashamed to ask of anything from her and she made sure that she never got too friendly with her so she wouldn't even have the courage to ask.

Now Rachel was nothing more than some church girl juggling jobs to survive who came once in a while to wash her toilets.

Hannah loved her life and she looked forward to Sunday when she would begin ascending another level in her career. As she sat at her kitchen table gazing at the sunset, she raised a glass of cold juice to herself and said "congratulations Hannah... Mother would have been proud"

                                         ********†*****†*****

Sooooooooo what do you guys think about Rachel and Hannah👩👨

Who's the real princess and who is the prodigal😕😕😕😕😕😕

Would you have forgiven Rachel for all the bad she did if she lived in your community (be realistic)😞😞😞😞😞😞

Is Hannah justified to be angry or is she just throwing tantrums 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒

Will she find love with David or will he be one of those boosters she needs for her reputation😇😇😇

Find out in our next episode of G.A.M drama😉😉😉😉😉😉

FYI:10:30am NIGERIA