Dark curls

Smut
Theo's pov
Boris and I had been drinking vodka and talking about everything, and anything the entire day, laying next to the pool in our underwear. I wasn't too drunk like I usually was, but just a bit more than tipsy. Boris wasn't that drunk either, but Boris never really was.

 My dad and Xandra weren't coming home until Sunday, and it was now 2am on Saturday. We were chatting about Boris' life and how he sometimes missed Ukrain. I was looking at the sky and thinking how beautiful the stars were, but for some reason I kept thinking that they reminded me of Boris' eyes; so dark and mysterious, and at the same time, glimmering, peaceful and.. just overall beautiful. I was weirded out by my thoughts, and blamed it on the booze. quickly, I joined the conversation, so Boris wouldn't notice I was thinking such things. 

We were right next to each other and I could smell him. He smelled like sweat, shampoo and cigarettes, and even though that should smell bad, and I wasn't supposed to even be aware of how my friends smelled like, I was dazed by it. It made me feel so relaxed and safe, it was ridiculous. Then, suddenly, he turned to face me and just stared me right in the eye. I think I got lost in his, because we just kept staring at each other for a long while. he got slowly closer, and closer to me, and I started to feel my face turn red and hot. I felt horrible for thinking this but I thought he was so beautiful I could die.

 I didn't want to be gay, or label my feelings toward him, especially since I thought they were platonic.

 He fondled with my hair, which made me whine quietly, it's not like I expected that, then he touched my face, lightly, with his finger tips, and before I knew it, he kissed me. He pulled back for a second, to sort of make sure I wasn't pulling away, or disgusted, and when he realized I was waiting for more, he kissed me again, but this time we started making out.

 I didn't even know what was happening, I was just doing what my body told me to. It felt so good we both kept moaning and I couldn't help but realize how hard I was getting, and how much I was craving his touch. We got up, and slowly worked our way to my room, while still making out passionately. When we got into my room I (surprisingly) pushed him on the bed and got on top of him. I started to kiss down his neck roughly, and he kept moaning like it was the best thing he had ever felt. Then he forced me down and got on top of me. He was looking at me with his eyes full of lust and maybe even love? then he slowly, even teasingly let his finger run over me, from my arm, to my neck, to my ear, which made me moan more.  It's not like I wanted to make a lot of noise, but I just couldn't help it.

 I was breathing heavily when he got closer to me and started licking my ear. I was in so much pleasure, that I wasn't thinking straight. Then he worked his way to my lips, and then to my neck. At this point I was painfully hard and my dick was throbbing, begging for touch. Thankfully, he began to slowly remove both of our underwear, and I could now see how hard he was. "From touching me?" I thought in surprise. I felt dizzy. But he picked me up to sit on his lap, and started slowly stroking our dicks together. I was whining and moaning loudly, so loudly they were more like screams. He was moaning too, which turned me on even more. All I wanted was him to feel good.

 I locked our lips together, and we made out. We hadn't spoken this whole time, and maybe that was best. I didn't want to freak him out with anything, since I wasn't sure how he felt about the whole thing, if it was really nothing to him. Then I pulled my lips away from his, and moaned "I can't hold much longer" , and he responded with "Me neither" I closed the gap between our lips again, and soon after that, we came all over each other. 

I hadn't felt anything so pleasurable in my entire life. We passed out. When I woke up the next morning, he was cuddling me. I felt so relaxed and peaceful in his arms. When he woke up we spent the day normally, just like any other and didn't speak about what had happened. But nothing felt awkward, and I think he felt the same way as I did, In love.

END

so.. I edited this bc um this is actually the worst shit i've ever written????? but hey, it was 3am when I did, and i'm pretty sure I wasn't sober either so DON'T FUCKING JUDGE ME k bye