Save Him Part 1

And I return. Hey guys. Had ALOT of writing practice as of late, so, this should be good. Or better. Requests still open. This is a redo of the Ness x Claus story request.

Ness Pov

It was a beautiful day. I was going to see my girlfriend, Paula, along with my friend, Jeff and his boyfriend, Tony. The sun was shining above, there was a gentle, sweet smelling breeze, and the creatures that usually roamed the area were not attacking.

We were about three quarters there, when all of a sudden, we saw a fourth shadow appear out of the blue, and screaming. People were running away, and telling us to run. IT was right behind us. What was behind us? Well, when we turned around, it almost looked like another, normal person. Just a little over dressed. Except one arm was metal and it had one exposed glowing red eye. Then, all of a sudden, it took me off!

No Pov

The Masked Man and Ness arrived from the portal, in a dark, musty room. "Hey! Where are we?! Let go of me!" Ness screamed, kicking the chimera. He did not respond. Ness was confused, and about to shout, but, before he can, a large machine came from the ceiling. The Masked Man bowed. "Well, well, *Cough* well! Nessie! Log time no *Wheeze* see!" Said.. Porky. Ness wanted to see anyone but. "Pokey?!  What are you doing here!? Did you send him!?" He points to the Masked Man. "HAHAHA! Yes I sent him! I'm the king! And you, well, your going to be my servant. *Cough* Freak! Get him all cleaned up for me.~" He said, in a way that made Ness very, very afraid. The Masked Man grabbed Ness, he screamed as he was taken away. "What are you planning?! What are you going to do to me?!"  Ness would hate to admit it, but, he was crying.

Ness looked up at the boy carrying him away. "what are you going to do to me?" ... He got no reply. He slipped his hand out and punched him. The boy barely flinched. "Let me go!" Ness yelled, squirming to try and get out. He only got out enough to do one thing, he used PK Rockin'. The boy dropped him. Ness ran. But he didn't run far before hearing the jets come. He jumped into the small pools, despite how disturbing the statues were. The boy stood over the water, and did something rare for him, spoke.

"Come out from there." The boy said. "NO!" Ness yelled. "Come and get me if you want me that bad!" Ness Went under again. The boy rolled his eyes, and stuck his non metal hand in carefully to try and get Ness. Ness tried to pull the boy in, but the boy pulled his arm back. Ness came up. "What was that about?! Coward!" Ness yelled. The boy shot him a glare, and pulled down his jacket. Metal. Ness' thoughts raced, and after a bit of thinking, he felt bad for the boy. "He... He hurt you didn't he? .. Don't worry, I'll help you."

YEAH THIS IS GONA BE A TWO OR THREE PARTER!!!