"Hey, Patrick. What was that about?" Josh asks.

"Oh, nothing, just had a few serious questions about tour and such." I say, giving him a small smile.

"Alrighty." He replies before sliding back to his original position.

A few minutes later, a red faced Pete sits beside me.

"You are so fucking dead, Stump. When we get to that hotel, everybody will know my name when you scream it." Pete growls in my ear, making every hair on my neck stand up.

Oh...

I smile and hide in my sweater, enjoying the rest of my green tea.

{tiMe sKip bRouGhT by tOnY tHe tiGer}

[Alana's POV]

"Dear Diary, Everybody has been off lately.

Including me.

Patrick hasn't been as sweet as he usually is, Nodnerb and Giraffe man are flirty, more than usual anyway.

I think that Patrick and Pete date...

They fuckin better. They're my 3rd OTP.

K, Nodnerb is shouting on me...

A. x"

I close my diary over, stuffing the pen into the pouch at the back.

I shove it back under my pillow, pulling my phone out of its hiding place, I stuff it into my pocket and go see what dad wants.

"Hey, dad!" I shout.

"C'mere!" He yells in response from outside.

He sounds really pissed off.

"M'kay." I say before hopping off of the tour bus, grabbing my MCR hoodie off of a chair in case I get cold.

"So, I know this is me being a complete and utter hypocrite but what the fuck are these?!" He hisses, shoving a packet of cigarettes into my hands.

"Huh? Do you smoke?" He asks, clearly pissed.

I keep my cool and reply, "Yeah."

"Why? Alana, you didn't even tell me!" He shouts, his pissed off manner breaking, showing how disappointed and sad he really is.

"Because you'd hate me." I reply blankly.

"I couldn't hate you if I tried, Alana. You mean so fucking much to me you have no idea." He said, hugging me tightly.

I take this opportunity to put my cigarettes quickly into my hoodie pocket before hugging him back.

"Okay now go to inside the bus, Ally. Love you." He says into the hug, letting me go back inside the tour bus.

"Love you too, Bren. See ya." I reply before walking back up the steps into the bus.

I jump over to my suitcase, pulling out a small box, I open it, revealing my purple lighter.

I grab it and my hairspray.

I walk to the bathroom and lock the door behind me.

I reach into my pocket and pull out the cigarette packet, taking two out of it.

I go to the little window inside the bathroom, opening it.

I place my cigarette pack into my jean pocket before standing by the window, putting one in between my teeth and tucking another behind my ear.

I click my lighter a few times, once it sparks I take the opportunity to put it to my cigarette, making the bottom of it go brown then amber.

I breathe in, my breath hitching halfway throughout.

I repeat the process until the nicotine stick is done, I get a bad nicotine rush afterwards.

My head feels light and I start to shake like mad, I feel like my knees could collapse at any moment. I grab my belongings before spraying the air with my hairspray.

I unlock the bathroom door and step out of the door, coming face to face with Joe.

"Don't think I don't know what you were doing, kid. I was like you at one point. Be smart about it. I won't tell anybody, for now." He says before pulling the cigarette from my ear and going into the bathroom.

I zip up my stuff and change into black jeans and a Dan and Phil t-shirt, pairing it with a Kobra Kid jacket and converse.

I jump into my bunk, pulling out my phone and earbuds.

I put Danger Days on and go onto wattpad, looking for Brallon fanfic.

I feel the weight on my bed change as I see Pete sit beside me.

I pull out my earbuds.

"Hey, Pete." I say.

"Brallon, A? Really?" He cracks up.

"Yeah! Wanna read?" I ask, joining in on his laughter.

"Fuck yeah!" He shouts before sliding beside me.

I go onto the tag and find a decent story, we cry at the sad parts and laugh at the cute stuff, our hearts beat at a weird pace and we make inhumane noises when there's smut.

After a while we get bored with the fan fiction and I turn on my laptop, I start playing 'The End Of The F***ing World' and we change position so that he is on the top of the bed and I'm sprawled out beneath him.

"Oh!" I say, realisation dripping in my voice.
"What?" Pete asks, playing with my hair.
"It's my birthday in a few days!" I state excitedly.
"Awesome! What do you want for your birthday?" He questions, looking down into my blue eyes.
"I wanna dye my hair." I reply, slowly drifting off.
"I'll make sure of it." He says kindly.

Before I fall asleep I feel someone's lips on mine, kissing me softly.

Before I could do anything to respond, they left.

I smile and snuggle up with my black blanket, slowly but surely drifting off.

•••••••••••••••••••••••
Take care of yourself! You're important! 🌧

Vote! If you enjoyed the chapter! 🔥

Lots of love, author. 🖤🕺🏻

1350 words, loves!