Chapter 4

(There might be some changes in the canon episodes be warned)

Yui's POV

first ayato,now shu?

I lean my back against the wall as my eyes closed to catch my breath.

Im tired,awfully tired and all I want to do now is just rest.

but,with these brothers around i just can't seem to relax,even just a little.

"I thought...I thought you were different"I whimpered."Why?"

"Make no mistake,I am a vampire"He said,leaning forward."I'll show you a whole new world."

I lightly glared at the floor.

Some 'whole new world' that was.

I was about to pull myself from the wall and continue to head towards another bathroom when all of a sudden a voice came from behind me.

"Yui-chan?"A voice of a female said.

I was so startled that i let out a yelp and immediately turned to face whoever it was.

She laughed seeing my fear stricken face.Its her,The girl from yesterday.

"Oh my God!"She said in between giggles."Im sorry i didn't mean to scare you"

Once she stopped laughing she looks at me with a smile on her face that sends chills down my spine remembering her cold demeanor from last night when she gave me my uniform."I believe I haven't introduced myself to you yet "She holds out her hand."My name is Sakamaki Kira"

She,seems to be in a good mood today.Unlike last night.

"Um,This is the part where you shake my hand now."

I snap out of my thoughts to see her hand still sticking out."O-Oh um.."

I hesitantly grab her hand,it was cold.

something to expect from a vampire.

"Nice to meet you,kira-sama"

The frown on her lips was replaced with a warm smile.

"Please,Just -kun will do."

She lets go of my hand and digs both of them in her pockets."Well,it was nice meeting you in my good graces yui-chan"She said as she passes by me."Oh,and best be careful of ayato.He's possesive freak and so."

An over possesive freak huh?

just like what shu said.

I watch as her pale blonde hair dissapears to the corner.

I breath out a sigh of relief.

atleast,she didn't bite me.

right?

and if she did...

oh sweet turnips,I might faint from having more than two vampires suck my blood in one day.

I continue to make my way to another bathroom as an image of kira's sweet smile pops into my head,not the first one that gave me chills but the second one.

she looked really kind and it didn't seem fake but...

She's still a vampire.

Kira's POV

After my little encounter with yui,I continued to head my way down the stairs.

in the living room,there stood my younger brother reiji who seemed to be talking to the one and only-