Male reader x female american soldier WW2

Start from the beginning

*Splash*

I open my eyes and look at few solider try swim to get the land but they were implying by bullets then they dead and float in blood. Then I swimming faster that I don't want to end up like dead guys.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit!" I cursed myself while I try crawling on Czech hedgehog and hide from machine fire at soldiers

"Private Y/N! What are you doing in the Czech hedgehog?!?" Man yelled at me cause I looking at him.

Hold on.... it... James Ghostman!?!? He is not in our division?!? What the heck he are here?!?

He walk cross the dead soldiers and ignore bullets thought him. Lucky no one targeted him.

"It order from general Dwight!" We need to blow the ridges!" He grab me and force me to into death zone. But he still with me. Jesus Christ, he is crazy.

I saw machine stop firing then turn to us and point at us.

"Run!" Ghostman yelled while he run to the ridge. So I follow him into ridge. Then I saw soldiers were despairing to get on ridge but they were killed by machine.

Suddenly I saw that one solider that front me in U-boat. Hardly he still survived from machine gun.

*Bang*

He was shot in chest and fall on ground.

"Sir!" I called to him

He is move in slowly but he is still pain. I can't take anymore. I don't want my brother in arms died many time. Then I dash from ridge and drop my weapon.

"Y/n! What are you doing?!?" Jame called on me but I ignored him and save him from begin shot from fucking kraut.

I run to him and pick him on my shoulder and drag him fast.

"What are you doing? Save yourself! Forgot me!" He tell me but I ignore him, too.

Strange. He is not much heavy... that much light.

I saw Jerrys finish road on machine gun then they point at us and start firing

Shit!

I jump with him on ridge when they missed us.

Oh, Thank you, lord. I'm sav- wait a minute. I touch in his chest... that so soft and small. Then I squeeze his chest. Then I look slowly at him that he was moan while I touch him.

"What the *****!?" I thought, "why he was sensitive about his chest?so Then I decide to take his helmet off."

I grab his helmet off while he was distracted by touching chest.

"Wa-ii-tt! D-don't!" He moan while I remove his helmet.

His face reveal to be his raven hair in knot and her yellow were visible... this guy is female.... female? It can't be.... Anna!?!? How she get into military when she disguised as male.

"You... you fuc***** pervert!" Anna angry while her red glow glare at me cause it chill in my body. " do You enjoy touch my Breast?!?!"

I shook my head, "It just a accident!"

Without warning. She launched punch on my face which it send me a flying to bunker.

"Ahhhhh!" I scream while I was flying toward to bunker but I saw that two nazi on machine saw me

"What the hell?!?" Nazi said while he looking at me.

*slam*

I hit on top bunker and fall from bunker.