Danielle, Eleanor, Sam, Louis’ mum and I were at one of their concerts. Management gave us 15th row tickets so we were able to watch from there. Everything was going smoothly; the boys were phenomenal as they performed their set. It was after the boys did song covers that Sam got the lovely surprise. Josh stood up from the seat he was in and whispered something in Liam’s ear. Liam nodded his head and walked over to the front.

            “Now, we’d like to give Josh the mike to say who this next song is dedicated to.” He stated. I looked at Sam for a brief second, both of us wondering what was going on. Josh grabbed the mike and smiled as the fans screamed. It’s so astounding how fans loved him even when he wasn’t part of the band. The again, One Direction fans are amazing nonetheless.

            “Although I’m not singing with the lads, they are, I’m just the drummer, and I’d like to dedicate this next song to a really special girl. She’s been really great to me and with her permission; I’d like to ask her to be my girlfriend. So, here is ‘Everything About You’ for you, Sam. Sang by One Direction and drums by me I guess.” He chuckled before giving Liam the mike and running to his station. The fans were screaming, we were screaming, Sam was screaming and jumping. It was wonderful.

            Now, they were inseparable. Heck, the whole One Direction family was inseparable. Even the moms would eventually hang out together. At first we met the boy’s moms (I was pretty nervous about meeting Zayn’s) but everything turned out great. She was a very lovely woman and you could tell she was extremely proud of him. His sisters were just as adorable as well. Now even my mom, Sam’s mom and the boy’s moms would call each other once in a while. Of course my mom would especially call Zayn’s mom. Not that I minded, but Zayn got nervous every time. It got me thinking about the time when I came back from London and Zayn was sweating and jittering all the way up to my apartment. He stuttered a couple times when he met my mom but everything turned out okay. She was happy for me and I loved it. Now, she even started to date again. She was currently seeing a man from her work and from the times I met him, he seemed like a very lovely guy so I was happy for her.

            As for myself, I was also very happy. After high school ended (the boys showed up for graduation and can I tell you that every girl screamed, including us), I began to wonder what I wanted to do with my life. I knew college would be hard because we didn’t have much money to pay for it but I ended up finding a great program for an online college so now my classes were portable. It really helped with all the traveling I did. Sam ended up also joining the program because she said she was tired of waking up super early in the morning for thirteen years and she needed a break. I liked having her as a study partner. Besides, the girl was practically my sister; I would do anything for her.

            Like the time I did something totally outrageous to save her ass.

            One day, I was sleeping in until I got a call from her. She sounded very hoarse, her voice was very panicky.

            “I need your help!” She whispered in a desperate tone.

            “Why? What happened?” I asked.

            “You need to come over now!” She urged. I agreed, grabbing a pair of jeans and running out, not even caring that I was wearing my Spongebob Squarepants shirt.

            I grabbed a taxi and made my way to her flat. There, she was cuddled on her sofa, chocolate ice cream settled on her lap. I sat down next to her and took her hand.

            “What is it?” I murmured. She looked up from her seat and whispered something I never in a million years I thought I would hear.