PART-5

Nandini's POV

How can he block me..!!I mean what happened suddenly!!Everything was going good,we'd a good bond..And I never felt that he doesnt want to talk then suddenly.....!!
He should've told me if he didnt want to talk inspite of doing this coward thing..
I also dont care if he doesnt want to talk....!!
________

She was acting as she doesnt care but deep inside she was hurt,really hurt.She wanted to know the answer.Everything has became difficult for her.He was there on his mind everytime.She tried a lot but his memories werent leaving her.She decided to divert her mind and kept herself busy all the time.Everytime she used to be there on mobile,using all SNS,her studies was also getting affected but she had not any other option.

Like these a week passed and they havent shared a single word.
One day she was going through her whatsapp and  put a qoute on whatsapp status and she was shocked when she realised that he has viewed her  status...!

Nandini's POV

He has seen my status like how. ?He hasnt block me here..Whatever I'm not going to talk to him anyway....

*You've a new message.

Hii

Nandini's POV

I wont reply...Why the hell is he texting me now..I am not going to reply..Should I.?
I wont......

But deep inside she wanted this to happen.She wanted to know the reason.She wanted to reply but she was upset too..!!

Someone is talking to me.?

Yes..
How are you.?

As if you care.?

May be I do..

I dont think so..

I can explain..

I dont want any explanation...
(Shit...!!No,No I want explanation.)

But I want to explain..

Infact go ahead...I really want to know why did you BLOCK me...!!

My mood wasnt good..I was so stressed about my future and my this last attempt..I know blocking you wasnt an option..But I didnt want to vent my all frustration on you..And I know you would have keep asking what happened and all and it would have pissed me more...
I know whatever I did cant be justified by this..I'm sorry...

Woww...!!You should have told me...I would have never text you again...You dont have any idea,what I have felt these days..

Exactly I didnt want that..And it was difficult for me too..I missed you too...

When did I say I've missed you😒
I HAVE NOT MISSED YOU..!!

Ok baba you havent...But I did....
I used to come on whatsapp just to check your online status..!!

Ok fine..
Good night

What happened?
I said n I'm sorry...
You're still mad at me..?