the second date

My first date with Seth Rollins was amazing we had so much fun my first date with Daniel Bryan and go where well but I'm happy with Seth asked me on a second date  how could I say no so I said yes to the date  tonight   is a surprise he said to me well I got to go get ready for my match when I ask Brianna second date I was actually kind of surprised she said yes I didn't know she would actually say yes well I better get planning at least I don't have a match tonight well I better go last Roman for some ideas and dean  maybe just Roman will seth what did you do on your first day I take you to dinner we went to the movies  seth maybe try taking her on a Moonlight picnic on a beach Roman that's brilliant you are a genius  hay dean do you have any ideas for a second date I would go with Romans idea really yeah romans your idea pretty good thanks Dean no problem thanks Roman thanks Dean I'll text you guys later and see how it goes I'm going to go watch Brie's match in the TV room guys want to come yeah sure it's not like we have anything else to do okay let's go brie's match Brie Bella hit Charlotte with a Bella Buster cover 1.2.3 here's your winner Brie Bella she walks backstage she hugs Roman and Dean and kisses Seth on the lips  Dean and Roman walk away hi seth  hi brie are you ready for date night I'm definitely ready I'm going to get change and get out of my wrestling gear later Seth bye brie love you  love you too 2 minutes later brie is backstage  waiting  for  Seth Rollins you finally come hey you ready to go she asked yep you yes great let's go okay they go to the beach Seth has a picnic blanket and a whole bunch of food seth this is amazing I'm glad you like it are you kidding I love it they have a second date and they go back to the hotel Brie take the shower seth in the kitchen it was such an amazing date I love it so much.