Chapter 1 - Starbucks

*CHRISTINA'S P.O.V.*

"KATIE! COME OVER NOW!" I screamed into my phone.

"What is it Christina?"

"JUST COME OVER! NOW!" I said hanging up my phone.

Within a few minutes Katie knocked on the door and I slammed it open, faster then you could say "One Direction"

"What is it?!"

"I WON VIP PASSES AND FRONT ROW SEATS FOR THE ONE DIRECTION CONCERT TOMORROW AND YOU'RE COMING WITH ME!"

"OMG! I'm so happy for you! But I can't..I have to baby sit. And I can't get out of it. I already tried."

"Are you kidding me?! This is our chance! Can't you do something? ANYTHING? Get your sister to babysit?"

"My sister is 6, she can't watch a 3 year old. I tried."

"Aw. That sucks. I'm sorry." I said giving Katie a hug. I guess I was going solo...

*Day of concert, KATIE'S P.O.V.*

"Mom I'm going to Starbucks."

"Bring me back a black coffee."

"I can't, I have to go help Christina get ready for tonight. She's meeting her..my...future husband Harry tonight."

"You girls are crazy. Alright. Have fun."

I got in my car and drove to Starbucks

"How may we help you?"

"Can I have a medium hot chocolate, with whip cream, chocolate syrup, and chocolate sprinkles."

"It'll be $3.04" I handed her the money and stood on the corner where you were supposed to wait.

Some rude guy, was yelling into his phone next to me.

"Excuse me." I said. He still screamed into his phone.

"Stop calling me! Tell Niall to calm the hell down his food is almost ready."

Did he just say Niall? I looked next to me again, at the guy.

This couldn't be real. This couldn't be happening. The guy had curly hair and a British accent, AND he was on the phone telling Niall to calm down.

"Harry." The lady said, handing him a bag and a latte.

He grabbed the bag and turned around, not realizing I was there and he bumped right into me, his force knocking me down.

"Oh my god. Babe I am so sorry." He said, putting down the bag and the latte and offering me his hand to help me up. I took it. I took Harry Styles hand.

"Are you ok?" He asked. I couldn't answer. THE Harry Styles was talking to me.

"Hello?"

"Uh. Uh. Um. Ya. I. I'm fine." I managed to say.

"Here's your hot chocolate." the lady said, Harry grabbed it for me and handed it too me.

"At least you weren't holding it when I knocked you down." he said laughing and I gave him a smile.

"Again, I'm really really sorry babe."

"It's..um. Uh fine."

"I'm Harry." he said holding his hand out again for a handshake.

No duh.

"Katelyn...but uh people um call me Katie."

"Nice to meet you Katie."

"Ya. You too." I smiled.

"Listen, how about I take you too my hotel before Niall throws a fit and then we'll do something."

"Uh..I really want to but um I..can't."

"Please."

"Harry you don't know how much I want to, but I can't. I have to go help my friend and then go babysit...I'm really sorry."

"Well." he said. He took out his phone and took a picture of us. Handing his phone to me.

"Put in your number babe." I put in my number and then took a picture of us on my phone and he put his number in.

"Lets hang out sometime."

"Ya. Of course." I said. He gave me a hug and then I left.

Oh my god.

I got into my car and my phone was ringing it was Christina. Crap.

"Hey!"

"Where the hell are you?!?! You were supposed to be here 15 minutes ago!"

"I'm sorry. I stopped at Starbucks and it was um really busy..."

"Whatever just hurry up please!" Christina said, hanging up.

This is Christina's day. I couldn't tell her the truth.

Thanks for reading! Hope you liked it! (: xx